Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Bad day for Somalia:Xasan Qoslaye names the financier of his campaign and the husband of his advisor

Mooge   

Mario B;877524 wrote:
How is he incompetent PM, when he just been announced?:rolleyes:

clinton_announced.jpg

ask those who know the man in nairobi. he is known as caasha's babysitter.

lol at these niccas everywhere judging the new PM caadi iska dhiga! I dont know who he is and he wasn't my favourite candidate im not saying he's competent nor incompetent yet I will be fair and he's waxqabad will show us what he is marka aynu sugno dee.

Mario B   

Mooge;877525 wrote:
ask those who know the man in nairobi. he is known as caasha's babysitter.

You seem the type that is frightened by strong women.

tumblr_lxpvwwLLJ61r0a20k.gif

Abwaan   

Mooge sida isku dhaan, aflagaadadu ma fiicna, ninka siyaasad ahaan waa iskaga soo horjeedi kartaan, laakiin guryaha iyo waxaas lagama sheekeeyo, dhaqanku yuusan naga hallaabin.

Mooge   

Mario B;877549 wrote:
You seem the type that is frightened by strong women.

tumblr_lxpvwwLLJ61r0a20k.gif

lool. are you saying the woman in charge? you just shot yourself in the foot with that comment. Now you confirmed we have a new sambac.

but i assure you that Mooge will not be baited into attacking a Somali woman Caasha Xaaji. this is beyond respected fadhikudirir ninyoow.

Mooge   

Abwaan;877554 wrote:
Mooge sida isku dhaan, aflagaadadu ma fiicna, ninka siyaasad ahaan waa iskaga soo horjeedi kartaan, laakiin guryaha iyo waxaas lagama sheekeeyo, dhaqanku yuusan naga hallaabin.

abwaan, is jilci ninyoow. this is politics. there is no need to get emotional ninyoow. sida isu dhaan.

Abwaan   

No emotional here. You know I did not support Saacid, but for you go around and be negative about our new PM is not good. Our country is in a mess let us hope for the good to happen. And politics is not inragga naagahooda iyo guryahooda laga sheekeeyo.:D

Mooge   

oba hiloowlow;877563 wrote:
Inaa lilaahi my adeer apparently knows the new pm:s brother and he called him hadda dhow and walahi he said his brother was a bad choice.
:o

we told you so Oba. time you start paying attention to Mooge and all others. This is not a joke. We have a useless shimbirayoow heesa in our hands.

we have made so much progress in the last few years and look where we stand today.

Yunis   

Mooge;877520 wrote:
look at this quule. war ninyoow adigu faroole ba wadnaha ku goyey. lool. dhusadada foox today wa u jedaa. lool. ii raaxayso ninyoow. markaay mashxaradu dhamata isu keen keen ninyoow aan wada xajonee.

Not really, I am not jumping around with excitement, not yet, I have no clue who this new PM is, and will judge him based on his actions. He is an individual; a whole country is in peril.

Laakiin - I seriously worry about your health today. Forget about Che’s grieving stages. Here, few tips that should help, switch off from sol forum, and since it’s still early evening in Nairobi take along walk around uhuru park, it’s really nice this time around. Don’t take another Puntlander with you; he will keep on reminding you today’s news with his ‘War Boowe, Mooge, Siday ku dhicikartaa arintani’. Drink tons of low-sugar fluids - Iskana illow your usual fadhikudidir tomorrow.

General Duke;877566 wrote:
^^^ Oba & Mooge, let's give the new PM a chance. I am confident these men will bring some change to the country.

GD i will give him a chance but when i heard he's own brother said he was a bad choice i got concerned