Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

SomaliPhilosopher;919856 wrote:
Friends, as I sit in my comfortable suburban home I have not the slightest interest in engaging in virtual combat. But this is not a choice I have, as I was called upon by a council of elders comprised of the revolutionary 5.0 system. They told me under a pine tree, as their is no acacia trees in this proximity of my compound that I must take down Mr.Alpha and restore dignity to this thread. I was taught at a young age to listen to your elders, perhaps because of this very day. Leaders do not lead out of self-will they lead because they have a responsibility to lead. I hope this resolves your inquires. Details will come soon...

LOL@S.P

you're a funny guy walahi. your little stories are awesome...ma istidhi?

lets make a peace treaty and be friends yeah? LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

why you want to do a coups d'état against me? what did i do to offend your suburban sensibilities? LOL....:D :D:D:D

it seems that leather-wipe-wielding-MILF Tzipi Livni, israel's former foreign minister is back in the thick of it, once more :D. she's been appointed Justice Minister in a new coalition headed by Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu of the ruling Likud Party. Livni will apparently be the chief negotiator for Israel in the peace talks with the Palestinians.

does Israel want peace or what horta?

actions like these are a direct insult to all.

Alpha Blondy;919859 wrote:
LOL@S.P

you're a funny guy walahi. your little stories are awesome...ma istidhi?

lets make a peace treaty and be friends yeah? LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

why you want to do a coups d'état against me? what did i do to offend your suburban sensibilities? LOL....
:D
:D:D:D

]

Perhaps, though I must consult with the elders. I will not be able to make it to our next meeting hoorta as I was not able to purchase the Coca cola that I signed up to bring

SomaliPhilosopher;919883 wrote:

Perhaps, though I must consult with the elders. I will not be able to make it to our next meeting hoorta as I was not able to purchase the Coca cola that I signed up to bring

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn. you're getting boring now.

SomaliPhilosopher;919904 wrote:
Hayee, the 5 day plan shall commence. Besides, why take our friendship online when we are already friends in real life
:)

that's a lie. a big OLD lie. kulaha....''we are already friends in real life'' LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

p.s here or the UK? :)

p.s.s walahi, i need to seriously get a grip on this crazy online Alpha. :(

Alpha Blondy;919907 wrote:

p.s.s walahi, i need to seriously get a grip on this crazy online Alpha.
:(

Interesting technique. It appears you are depersonalizing this "Alpha" character. Ashamed Ma istiir?

Step 1- Break the cult of personality of this one member cult!

i'm listening.......

please continue. whatever you do S.P.... just DON'T EXPOSE ME!

oh God, how did i get myself into this mess? :(

i'll do whatever you ask. i swear it! just DON'T EXPOSE ME!