Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

SomaliPhilosopher;920132 wrote:
Man white people are so cheap! I did not have my printing id card,so I asked this guy to print me a page for me. One page costs 10 cents ~ 2000 Somali shillings!! The guy said okay but asked to be compensated back for his 10 cents. Western culture.............................................. Tis Tis...................

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@S.P,

you're doing a good job in imitating me. well done.

i'm waiting for your last two steps. thanks in advance.

Man white people are so cheap! I did not have my printing id card,so I asked this guy to print me a page for me. One page costs 10 cents ~ 2000 Somali shillings!! The guy said okay but asked to be compensated back for his 10 cents. Western culture.............................................. Tis Tis...................

$1 = 7000SLSH

£1 = $1.53

so.....£1= (7000SLSH x 1.53) = 10700SLSH

so if $0.10 is 700SLSH

£0.10 = 1070SLSH

NOT 2000SLSH!

YOU LIAR!

Waryee, this was indeed a tragic event and nothing to joke about. Do keep in mind those steps initiated yesterday are pretext to the 5 day recovery plan.

"The best fertilizer is produced from the remains of stricken hyena"- SP maahmaah

Hyena-For-Pet.jpg

In time. In due time....

S.P,

you're a pathetic fool. i'm getting a little bored of the waiting dee. you either reveal the last remaining steps or i'm not interested in this silly game of yours. its simple. walahi, if these remaining steps, are not revealed by the end of tonight's trolls session, i'm NOT willing to play ball. ma fahantahay S.P-ooow?

your choice. my terms. simples....:D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Trollers!

Jag, Oba vill meddela är att jag överväger att lämna detta träsk med namnet SOL, Jag har haft både roliga och deprimerade stunder i detta forum men jag måste även tillägga att SOL har utformat mig till den människa jag är idag, så mina kära vänner jag har en sista önskan innan jag drar vidare, vilket är att alla som har medverkat i denna tråd ska skriva en uppsats om mig Oba och motivera varför jag ska vara kvar och medverka i SOL, uppsatsen ska bestå av en kort introduktion,fakta och en analys. Uppsatsen ska bestå av minst 2000 ord.

Gör mig inte besvikna kära trollers!

Med vänliga hälsningar

Imam Oba Imam Jeelow

it currently feels like being stuck in a lift with someone you don't like, in this thread. :(:(:(:(

where are my friends......

Obaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatoow

Qansaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasaaaaaaaaax

Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooofle

Apooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

come and beat this fool S.Pooow up. he's blackmailing me. he knows who i am in real life and he's imposed a 5 step reform plan on this thread. but so far, he's only revealed 3. he's basically saying, unless, i embrace these 5 steps fully, he will EXPOSE me. :(:(:(:(

1. Step 1- Break the cult of personality of this one member cult!

2. Step 2: Chose a distinguishable Avatar, one that connotes strength, change, and humility in contrast to its predecessor, to be the face of this new regime.

3. Step 3: Show the world Alpha's weakness- exposure

4.? NOT REVELED

5. ? NOT REVELED

----

this S.P is vicious animal walahi. he probably knows Alpha in the real world. what will i do when he EXPOSE's my online exploits to real people?....... OMG, i'm scared. i will report him to ADMIN too.

Are you from Ethio by any chance? I see this "sucking teeth" tis tis expression in Dinaw Mengestu's books...

Interesting, but no. My only affiliation to Ethiopia is skipping school to protest against the notorious meles zenawi.

"Down down down Meles", we would shout. Though it sounded very much like "down, down my legs"

Alpha Blondy;920161 wrote:
it currently feels like being stuck in a lift with someone you don't like, in this thread.
:(

where are my friends......

Obaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatoow

Qansaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasaaaaaaaaax

Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooofle

Apooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

come and beat this fool S.Pooow up. he's blackmailing me. he knows who i am in real life and he's imposed a 5 step reform plan on this thread. but so far, he's only revealed 3. he's basically saying, unless, i embrace these 5 steps fully, he will EXPOSE me.

1. Step 1- Break the cult of personality of this one member cult!

2. Step 2: Chose a distinguishable Avatar, one that connotes strength, change, and humility in contrast to its predecessor, to be the face of this new regime.

3. Step 3: Show the world Alpha's weakness- exposure

4.? NOT REVELED

5. ? NOT REVELED

----

this S.P is vicious animal walahi. he probably knows Alpha in the real world. what will i do when he EXPOSE's my online exploits to real people?....... OMG, i'm scared. i will report him to ADMIN too.

I think SP is harmless, from the innocent way he is sucking his teeth tis tis...

there i was listening to some positive conscious music when this song came on.................................i almost died. catchy though. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.