Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Recommended Posts

Safferz   

Haatu;952835 wrote:
My goodness. That kid needs a slap, ****** white parents :mad:

The point stands, caruur are the worst :mad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haatu I appreciate your concern lakin we already came up with a solution. Saffy will live her career wife and my dhusamareb chick will watch Saffys one child along with her gang of 11.

 

Lool saffy does he still have the high voice? They need to pay the guy in testosterone not cash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Safferz   

Perfect day today (aside from f*cking up my eye earlier with sunscreen), lying outside in the backyard with my Timmy's frozen lemonade :D My Jamaican neighbour brought me food too lol

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;952851 wrote:
Haatu I appreciate your concern lakin we already came up with a solution. Saffy will live her career wife and my dhusamareb chick will watch Saffys one child along with her gang of 11.

 

Lool saffy does he still have the high voice? They need to pay the guy in testosterone not cash

lool listen to him 1:00 in, I think it may even be worse in this movie but thankfully it's only a brief appearance.

 

And I was joking about your Dhusamareb chick, I don't do polygamy :mad: It's me or her, SP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Safferz   

Oba maxaa dhacay? Exam study not going well? I WON'T let you drop out, how can you rebuild the beachfront clubs and hotels in Mogadishu if you don't complete your engineering degree :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Haatu   

Oba,

Haatu;952527 wrote:
Oba, hambalyo the kid is growing yeah. But I still can't imagine kids saying "aabo Oba" to you
:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Safferz   

lool what type of engineering do you study, oba? I'm sure we'll put your skills to good use regardless of what field your in, but you must finish! You are almost there my dear, you'll be back in Stockholm before you know it :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Safferz;952862 wrote:
lool what type of engineering do you study, oba? I'm sure we'll put your skills to good use regardless of what field your in, but you must finish! You are almost there my dear, you'll be back in Stockholm before you know it
:)

industrial engineering.... I hate exam weeks nacalaa been in school the whole night and day it yet it feels like i havent done much :mad: :mad: i might take a break next semester seriously,travel the world forget about this shid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Safferz   

oba hiloowlow;952865 wrote:
industrial engineering.... I hate exam weeks nacalaa been in school the whole night and day it yet it feels like i havent done much :mad: :mad: i might take a break next semester seriously,travel the world forget about this shid

You have done a lot, you have a full day of studying under your belt, that's a huge accomplishment. Get some sleep, remember to take breaks during the day (exercise helps a lot to work off stress), and vent to us whenever you feel like it... you will get through this! You have a whole summer to relax, decompress and travel, and you'll be ready to go back to school next semester and push through your final year. Taking breaks during college is always risky, a lot of students never come back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this