Cambuulo iyo bun;954469 wrote:
lmao blondy is harmless give the dude a break
:P:D

yes! i agree Saffy the Buffy ought to give Al chance, dee. :cool:

she's even given the maxruum Oba a chance.....? :P

Safferz;954471 wrote:
I wasn't laughing AT you love, I think you're so funny sometimes
:)

Can someone please help me get this song out of my head, it's starting to interfere with my ability to function normally :mad:

tumblr_lmr8dxMOEL1qflg9yo1_500.gif

Alpha Blondy;954472 wrote:
yes! i agree Saffy the Buffy ought to give Al chance, dee. :cool:

she's even given the maxruum Oba a chance.....?
:P

say what that simpleton?? (aun laakin) smh :eek:

Safferz   

Oba is the love of my life, ee siida ula soco :mad: Alphow I do a pretty good Shakira impression but I'm not prepared to Vocaroo myself singing like oba used to, he was so funny :(

Haatu   

Cambuulo iyo bun, marka hore salaan sare oo mudnaan leh iga gudaan saaxiib. Ta labaad, ma ogtahye in ayeydey iyo asxaabteedii aan bun la dubi jidhey oo la xusi jirey awliyaddii sidii Xaaji Mikaahiil waaggii aan yaraa? :D Ta xigta, si hoose igu sheegee, tallow ma Oba oo laysku soo shaandheeye baad tahey, AUNee? :D :D

Safferz, wax quman baa la nacaa so what's to "nac" about little "boring" Haatu? :P

Alpha, Abwaan isn't allowed to comment on SOL lest he give sensitive gov info out (since he got a gov post through nepotism the old cab driver jaadle :mad:) but he browses every now and then.

Cambuulo iyo bun;954475 wrote:
say what that simpleton? smh :eek:

.....i do sort of agree he was simple HAG'er but he was a hit with the ladies, you know.............:cool:

it seems like he got more than he bargained for......with Saffy the Buffy, laakin. ;)

Safferz;954477 wrote:
Alphow I do a pretty good Shakira impression but I'm not prepared to Vocaroo myself singing like oba used to, he was so funny
:(

can you shake 'that', laakin..........:P

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;954480 wrote:
can you shake 'that', laakin..........

Only on Twerk Tuesdays :mad: lool I recorded myself singing along to Shakira and just fell off the couch laughing at myself, I will NEVER post that here :D :D :D

Haatu;954478 wrote:

Alpha, Abwaan isn't allowed to comment on SOL lest he give sensitive gov info out (since he got a gov post through nepotism the old cab driver jaadle :mad:) but he browses every now and then.

oh right.................i had no idea......he was an awesome guy. shame about these 'measures' he's been forced to comply with. :confused:....the damul jadid are more organised than i initially thought ileen? :P

Alpha Blondy;954479 wrote:
.....i do sort of agree he was simple HAG'er but he was a hit with the ladies, you know.............:cool:

it seems like he got more than he bargained for......with Saffy the Buffy, laakin.
;)

is that so? I'll ask him for tips then im having problem with the females these days :(

Haatu   

Safferz, I was dancing in class during a class party and there were screams of twerk from a few girls. I had no idea guys did it before I asked them afterwards :P (I was dancing Banghra the Punjabi dance, Alpha should give it a go :D)

Alpha, a shame ma istiri.

Cambuulo iyo bun;954485 wrote:
is that so? I'll ask him for tips then im having problem with the females these days
:(

i can ask him to add you on facebook innit. we're still in touch.

Safferz;954482 wrote:
Only on Twerk Tuesdays :mad: lool I recorded myself singing along to Shakira and just fell off the couch laughing at myself, I will NEVER post that here
:D

you neednt bother. :o

Haatu;954478 wrote:
Cambuulo iyo bun, marka hore salaan sare oo mudnaan leh iga gudaan saaxiib. Ta labaad, ma ogtahye in ayeydey iyo asxaabteedii aan bun la dubi jidhey oo la xusi jirey awliyaddii sidii Xaaji Mikaahiil waaggii aan yaraa?
Ta xigta, si hoose igu sheegee, tallow ma Oba oo laysku soo shaandheeye baad tahey, AUNee?

Safferz, wax quman baa la nacaa so what's to "nac" about little "boring" Haatu?

salaam alaykum akhii sii fican ayaan ola socdaa arimahaas. Im not oba im his gacanyare :cool: