Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Alpha Blondy;954254 wrote:
i'm not usually a family man but i've reluctantly agreed to visit my sister-in-law bacdal asr. its now become a full blown mashruuc.....i've got my aunt involved too. so i'll pick her up first then we'll go together and visit my sister-in-law and her family. i can't say i'm excited balse my aunt will take the pressure of me, i hope.

it was awesome. i just came back from there. my aunt was an excellent ''enforcer'' and helped to ease the tensions.

Haatu;954302 wrote:
Alpha, tell Tallaabo about the infamous nigis-gate
:D

basically........... Haatu decided to tell 'us' what colour nigis he would be wearing everyday......:P

a short extract from Silsillada Guba........:P

a Mark-A-Bull went to Kabul,

along the way, he bought a Bull,

one day, along the way, to Dhagaxbuur,

the bull, came home to the Mark-A-bulls.

the Mark-A-Bulls took the bull to their buul

Poor bull,

wtf is this buul,

not enough room,

dhaanto no, what a gloom...

the gloom doomed for the bull

the mingis started for the bull

the pink nigis on the bull

the Mark-A-Bulls nikiis'ed the bull

And when his pink nigis

Was nicked

By one named Nick

for a niikis-fest

with the one named Nicolette

the mark-a-bull

when into his buul

and made of himself

a right royal fool

-------------

another extract from.....Silsillada Guba :o

Silsillada Guba;915332 wrote:
haatu,

i use to have a fetish for the nigis, once

i use to date this white chick back in those free-spirited uni days. she lived in halls, which was ideal. one of the many little insider jokes we developed during our time together, was i had to guess what colour nigis, she was wearing that particular day either verbally or via txt or a direct call. one tuesday morning, after Happy Mondays, so called because of the cheap drinks and even cheaper eye candy YATS on display at the student union bar, i slept over hers, fearing the repercussions from my devoutly islamically principled family. in the morning, she'd had gone to get us breakfast from the local supermarket. while she was out, i calculatingly made for the draws in search of her nigises. i got my book out, jotted each nigis's colour down and put the notebook back into my bag. i went back to my temporary make-shift bed. i was sleeping on the floor and we'd both promised to wait until we were married, you see.

the following day, i went see my paki friend, who was a mathematical genius. i gave him the colours only and didnt reveal the reasons LOL. i asked if he could produce a formula that would enable me to guess correctly and with at least 67% accuracy. he did so. i got it right every time. this was after i added a stipulation to our little sordid arrangement, that she would disclose, any newly purchased nigises. it was mad....ruunti.

^ are you flirting with me, inaar? :D

p.s - i would need access to where your nigises are stored....so as to make an accurate guess, dee.

p.s.s - i thought sapphoes don't wear nigises....wasn't its a cardinal sin for your sort, horta? :P

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;954406 wrote:
^ are you flirting with me, inaar?
:D

p.s - i would need access to where your nigises are stored....so as to make an accurate guess, dee.

p.s.s -
i thought sapphoes don't wear nigises
....wasn't its a cardinal sin for your sort, horta?
:P

Don't I always flirt with you, Alphow? :D And perhaps that is true, however one can also go nigis-less to avoid pantylines ruining a summer dress on a beautiful Friday afternoon, ma istidhi?

Exiting this thread before starting a new scandal.

holmesbailout_sm.gif

Cambuulo iyo bun;954312 wrote:
Greetings ppl
:o
....so what do i do to be a part of the group feel kinda left out :rolleyes:

i've already given you the permission to post, dee.....maxaad isla martiyeynaysa, waa kuu sidee? :mad:

whites are funny, ma istidhi.......

this guy.....whose a grandfather harassed a neighbour by parking cars with rude number plates. he has been jailed for a year.....apparently, it is the second time grandfather Barrie Barker, 58, has been locked up for breaching an anti-social behaviour order imposed in a long-running dispute.

article-2330330-19F93BF6000005DC-401_306

which resulted in this guy.....Mr Roddis, 72 suffering a nervous breakdown...after nine years of abuse from Barker....

article-2330330-19F93C10000005DC-779_306

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.......

i don't think Somalis have the patience and mental capacity for 'tit-for-tats' of the 'cold-war' sort, ma istidhi? :P

MOVIE night y'all......

the list to chose from.........

- Spider (2002)

couple of David Lynch classics......

- Inland Empire (2006)

- Mulholland Drive (2001)

and

- Revanche (2008)....apparently one of the greatest foreign films of all time.......

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH.....so confused, y'all.:P

Haatu   

Alpha, well put and thanks for keeping out the stud bit :D. Going by what you wrote it's not a scandal anymore. I always knew you had my back, not like that useless, spineless Unuka lackey (yes I'm still pissed Safferz :mad:)