Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Apo,

brovs, sometimes, you shock with your tribal based sentiments walahi......nothing is going according to plan for all of us but maintain some decorum and self-respect by NOT over-jumping the set barriers.....in effect, what i'm trying to say, is fight for your interests, but DON'T do it....to the detriment of others......this is cyclic deee....:D

p.s - i don't blame you for these rational self interest motives but chill bro and ina daa tribalism-ka....:D

Haatu   

Apo can't see beyond his own sun-sub-sub-clan forget tolka (yes I'm still mad about the laangaab comment :mad:)

Alpha, no pics of this dusty hamlet in the middle of Hades?

Apophis;922295 wrote:
This is what you, part of the simple "lets hold hands singing kumbaya", brigade will not be able to comprehend. Interest cannot advance but to the detriment of others. It's a universal rule.

marka DON'T resort to silly insults based on speculation when others advance to your detriment...:D

this thread has surpassed the music thread. its NOW, the second most replied thread (active) after that pathetic trolls thread.......i think by the end of the year, this thread can also pass that thread?.......:D

Haatu   

Apophis;922300 wrote:
Facts are facts sxb. You're langaab and I'm sorry ilaahey ba landeer iga digey (Oba will get this joke
:D
). Now sit down and listen to your betters.

Facts are, yes there are others greater in number than us, but we most certainly aren't laangaab.

PS: What do you mean Oba will get this? I know that that word has two meanings, if it isn't the one we're on about then....

Somalicentric;922381 wrote:
You sure do laugh out loud a lot.

& i tune in & out of SOL on my own accord, so don't flatter yourself
:D

what.........................?

can't you at least direct the question/statement to the relevant person, here.

so what.....if i do laugh out aloud...a lot! would you rather, i was sad and in a state of self-pity?

Reeyo;922383 wrote:
^ It's a nervous condition of his 'LOOL',- It's sort of creepy.

lol.

as for you ms.i-am-an-expert-in-alpha's-life,

STOP your analysis please. ma fahantahay?