Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Ma u maleesaa ineey wax dhici doonaan?

Anyone else have the feeling that something is about to happen in the world? I dunno how to explain it, but i think ineey wax soo socdaan. With what's happening between China and it's neighbors, Iran, Arabaha, the upcoming US elections, it just seems like it's a matter of time before a major event like 9/11 happens. That's just me. What do you guys think?

Nin Yaaban it's the silent before the storm right now. There's always something brooding somewhere in the world. It's only a matter of time until it manifests itself.

Taleexi   

Anba degenaansho la'aan dunida ah I'm feeling it. In this magnificent world, everything is function of many unknown variables and because of globalization everything is shared a fraction of a second across the world. The stakes are so high but opportunities are also boundless.

i agree.

well, there was the cold war and that project ended around 91. the whole globalisation nonsense died exhaustively around the turn of this century. 9/11 is almost at an end and has lost momentum. the last 3 or so years have been dedicated to the economic downturn. so yes, there is something coming and i think very soon a new project will begin. what the project will be remains to be seen. i do think the players will change and the style and rules of the game will change, invariably.

Abwaan   

Anigoo Nin-Yaaban la yaabban baan Taleexi iyo Alpha arkay oon sii yaabay. Goormaa SOL wada fooxiyeyaal noqdeen?:D oo Blue iyadana bal arag.:D

Abwaan;873751 wrote:
Anigoo Nin-Yaaban la yaabban baan Taleexi iyo Alpha arkay oon sii yaabay. Goormaa SOL wada fooxiyeyaal noqdeen?
:D
oo Blue iyadana bal arag.

Oh yeah Abwaan I have many sides to me :D

Apophis;873749 wrote:
Nothing is about to happen. Everything is 100% fine so just calm down. If there's to be a major war (like US/Israel vs Iran) there'll be weeks of building the case for the war (remember Iraq?). China attacking Japan because of the disputed islands which were/are in the news? Highly unlikely, China has a lot to lose and very little to gain and Japan will not initiate hostilities as it ultimately relies on the US for defence and the US is unlikely to encourage such a folly move. The only militarily significant thing that may happen is the final implosion of the Syrian state and the collapse of that regime; this maybe what your spidey senses are picking up

a somewhat shoddy analysis of current geo-political issues.

waar, gone are the days of a US-led coalition of the willing LOL. the real war is being fought out in the cultural arena.

the real question to be asking should be; is China the Gog and Magog?. in surratul dhul-qarnayn, it's mentioned that they will come from the east. this is predicated on the idea that mecca is the centre of the world. Gog and Magog or the chinese are currently being kept at bay by the Himalayan mountain, thankfully. it is also expressed in these verses that they will eat everything and drink everything. of course, the last two pointed are premised on the ideas that they consume the finite resources. laakin, Gog and Magog are said to posses an ideology and china has not historically exported its culture beyond its borders. few thoughts for you to ponder on sxb.