Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Tough Guy Ali Abdi Awaare arrives in Mogadishu ?

UZTAAD;873150 wrote:
NO may be you are confusing Another person but what ever I said About Mr Aware is a fact like it or not.

Adeer whatever you say. Now he is Mogadishu because his uncle Cade Muse has invited him to Villa Somalia no doubt..:D

Duufaan   

though!. General duke could not come another way this guy to look good. He was part of a failed adminisrations both puntland and TFG. Somalia needs Institutions how another incompetent will understand it.

Somalia   

Duufaan;873185 wrote:
though!. General duke could not come another way this guy to look good. He was part of a failed adminisrations both puntland and TFG. Somalia needs Institutions how another incompetent will understand it.

Yes, Puntland which is thriving and the last TFG administration which was the most productive government in 21 years and paved away for a federal Somalia, indeed he was part of incompetent administrations.

The only incompetent administration is the one living in a village and can't go back to his "state capital".

Duufaan   

I agree with you the last part. But do you agree with me, with 14 years puntland do not have institutions, there are some building, but not effective government agency. As they put it in puntland "madax kanool". How a system like will bring Somalia back, no way. You can not run a big clans government that is the political system in puntland and puntland Politians expertise.

Mooge   

hahaha.

i hope awaare gets it because it puts eggs on the face on those who were insulting and attacking pm Cabdiweli for a clan reason. awaaare is more hawkish puntlander and will not play nice. looool.

Abwaan   

loooooooool@Mooge. You think inta Cabdiweli loo diido in Awaare wasiir koowaad laga dhigayo? Horta aqoon intee le'eg ayuu leeyahay? What school did he go to? Let us find out more about this guy?:D

^^So you admit Abdiweli only problem is his clan and thus it also bars Awaare?:D

If Awaare was chosen it would be quite amusing. I believe he is as educated as Farmaajo & many others listed lately. However can not be compared to Prof Abdiweli but who can?:D

Abwaan   

General Duke;873281 wrote:
^^So you admit Abdiweli only problem is his clan and thus it also bars Awaare?
:D

If Awaare was chosen it would be quite amusing. I believe he is as educated as Farmaajo & many others listed lately. However can not be compared to Prof Abdiweli but who can?
:D

General Duke, dadka dhan sidaada oo kale ha moodin fadlan, wax walba qabiil looma fiiriyo, I support in Xuseen Khaliif laga dhigo PM? Os je mpt rep, the same clan?:D Busted. Your support always lies with tolka...Ka warran haddii tolku ku soo korin lahaana maxaad samayn lahayd?:D Intaasi waa kaftankii hagartu ku jirtey ee midda kale ninkan aqoontiisa soo bandhig haddii aad hayso.

UZTAAD   

abwaan aqoontiisu waa primary school waxii ka sheegay cvgiisa marku u sharaxnaa madaxnimada puntland, laakiin waxuu lee yahay khibrad ganacsi iyo mid siaasadeed lool marka waa qaban karaa xillka, shariif sakiin waa ka aqoon badan ayahay kolla

Abwaan   

loooooooooooooool@UZTAAD....I am afraid the primary school era is finished, we need someone with the higher education (Masters, PhD or equivalent) and also with karti, no criminal background and who is also sane, not mini-warlofds.

I cannot believe inuu diyaarad u soo raacay in isagoo dugsi hoose iskuul uga baxay inuu Soomaaliya ka noqdo PM. Let us see if kan oo kale wax noqdo, Soomaaliya dhan iyo warkeedu waa iska deyn. We need a change man, we have guys who work for IBM, World Bank and Islamic bank, with Harvard and equivalent educated.

Ninkaan maalin baan Northern Gaalkacyo ku wada qadeyney with me and some of his relatives, wax badan ma oga runtii waa dadkii dagaallada qabiilka qabqableyaasha ku noqday sidaan filayo.

UZTAAD   

haa abwaan ninkaawaa , waa isku level xgga aqoonta yihiin shariifeykii meesha ka baxay marka u malayn maayo inuu pm noqonayao malaha hawlo kale buu u joogaa meesha