Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

**** fatigue evident in Prime Minister Race

Quite frankly, this signifies either of two things, 1) clear admission and consensus of Puntlanders political superiority and dominance, or 2) thinly veiled hatred towards the regions and its politicians for whatever the reason may be.

I have a good reason to believe the first reflects Professor Abtigiis's attitude toward us:D, the second reflects the condition of Carafaat and Xaaji Xunjuf's of this world.

xiinfaniin;872093 wrote:
I don't understand: a significant segment of Somalia's political community who would not otherwise agree on things , agree on one thing: the PM post must not be given to MJ!

And what do you call that Abtigiis?
:D

It's quite remarkable that the fear and envy can unite such desperate groups. Even our brother A&T and the secessionist Carafat are also united in dedicating threads in opposition to this community.

A_Khadar the new Presidnets choice will have very little impact on your position with regards to the realities on the ground.

Faafan   

Xaaji Xunjuf;872062 wrote:
Horta how come the Bigfoot community doesn't want the PM position.

With Ethiopia in the picture were extremely disadvantaged, even Azania without the support of the Kenyans would be history.

With Meles gone perhaps they can find some confidence, they should understand there controlled from Mogadishu not Addis Ababa now.

Haatu   

^War no one is controlled from Xamar anymore. It's not the days of Siyaad :D

I have no issue with a fish eater as long as he's not a fanatic. The last thing we need is a character like Duke or Somalia :D

Haatu   

^War out of all Somali's, they're probably the ones most affected by the gumeysi. These are a people for over a century la bah dilaaye. They need time to heal and free themselves from the shackles of gumeysi (whether that be through dialogue or not) before they can contest for the big roles. As for Addis, it's been the site of ziyaaro for all types of Somalis for many years, not just the big foots :D

Taleexi   

xiinfaniin;872093 wrote:
I don't understand: a significant segment of Somalia's political community who would not otherwise agree on things , agree on one thing: the PM post must not be given to MJ!

And what do you call that Abtigiis?

Redistribution of power. Be mind Mitt Romney said that 80% of D block feel that they are victims :)

Mooge   

this is what mooge have been saying. the unuka union of mogadishu have made it clear that not only do they want the presidency, but that they also want the PM position to not given to Puntlanders. two very clear demands the later of which the new incompetent xasan qoslaye fully agrees with. abtigiis calls that syndrome a fatigue. :) mooge calls it destructive clan hatred.

let the game begin warya. mooge is ready for the long showdown.

Taleexi   

Abtigiis;872063 wrote:
The long-footed community is not yet mentally ready for the PM position. As much as I hate to acknowledge it looks the long-held view that 's are deficient in intellect is true at least in the politics sphere.

Sheekada displays some sort of political maturity. And in the configuration of the current government, the ability of the PM is limited however, it has a symbolical significance.

Abwaan   

Xaaji Xunjuf;872065 wrote:
Abtigiis the bigfoot community should not act like guests they are playing a huge role in Somalia's Politics particularly in the juba regions with the Azania project. They played a role in the fight against General siad bare with the SPM faction led by Mr Cumar jees. Doqonimada ha isku cadayn wa ku sidee.

They and your folks were not acting like guests in the last few days according to my sources.

Abwaan   

Abtigiis;872052 wrote:

Meanwhile, the president is getting pressured from three sides: A) His clan b) his party C) International community. So far it looks he will listen to his party first, second to the international community and last to his clan.

You also forgot to include that he is being pressured by PM candidates and their clans...:D

Abwaan   

Mooge;872113 wrote:
this is what mooge have been saying. the unuka union of mogadishu have made it clear that not only do they want the presidency, but that they also want the PM position to not given to Puntlanders. two very clear demands the later of which the new incompetent xasan qoslaye fully agrees with. abtigiis calls that syndrome a fatigue.
:)
mooge calls it
destructive clan hatred

let the game begin warya. mooge is ready for the long showdown.

Mooge, durbadiiba name calling miyaa? What is Xasan Qoslaaye? I know the president smiles when he is greeting pple, is that cay now?:D Teeda kale iska samra haddii markaan la idin agmaro, taas baa kartida iyo Soomaalinnimadu ku jirtaa. Puntland Soomaalinnimadu hakala weynaato jago Raysal-Wasaare, walaalihiinna kale ee beel iyo Soomaaliyeedna waxa u oggolaada. I know that will happen insha Allaah.

UZTAAD   

I thinka A&T, shoud have said there is UNUKa Fatigue because their behavior of the last 20 years was not up to the mark and they have got 5 president out of 6, and truth to be told, uma bogin ninkaan cusub aan u baxshay mr Afay, waxaa uu egyahay mid aan caano badnayn