Sign in to follow this  
Khadafi

Cilmiga Qalbiga ama Tasawufka/Suufiya.

Haatu   

^ No one accused anything. The things I've listed happen and they are all shirk. Awoow Hebel baa loo wan qali, Aw Hebel qabrigiisa ayaan soo siyaari iyo Xaaji Mikaahiiloow waxan iyo waxan are all shirk.

Horta waxyaalo badan baa isku dhex jira topican horta waxan anigu u fahmay wa dikrika ama qasaaiidka nabi amaanka la qaado ,ta bal aynu ku eekano yaan waxyalo badan la isku dhex wadin. Qasaaidku waxay mar walba ku saleysantahay haday wax sax ah oo aan khilaafayn tawxiidka alleh wax dhib oo ku jirta malaha. Hada nabiga la amaano qasaaid lo qaado wa wax wanaagsan ama hada ambiyadi la amaano ama ilahay subxana wa talaca. Qaladku wuxu dhacayaa marka qasaaidku ku jiran arimo deel qaaf ah oo imaanka iyo tawxiidka wax u dhimaya. Marka lugu lamaano sheikh awoodo usan lahayn qasaaidka lugu so daro. Sida weye Dikrika alleh iyo nabi amaanka wa wax wanaagsan wana la so dhaweynaya wa wax asxaabuhu sameyn jiireen. Tusaale baan ku siinaya qasaaiidkan oo kale wa wax wanaagsan.

Hadaan inyar ka taabto arinta Qabriyada wa qalad weyn in qabri la cabuudo wana Xaraan maqdac ah in Wadaaad dhintay la yidha ii caawi wa danbiyada waweyn qof islaam ah gali karo. Taas wa wax cad.. Laakin diintu maxay ka tidhi booqashada qabriyada diintu wa ogoshahay qabryada la booqdo waxay diintu diidaysa in qabriga laga dul baroorto wa waxa dumarka la yidha aaska aad ha uga danbeyaan. Waxa kale la ogalayn in qabriga lugu tunto oo xaflad lugu dul dhigo. Laakin Qabriga sidisa wala booqaan kara siyaarati nabi Medina wata la booqdo iyo ambiyada, wax dhibi kuma jirto. Marka labada aad halo kalo qeexo.

somalee   

Apophis;871640 wrote:
^^ Two faceness is a natural condition when dealing with very strict dogma.

Ps: in my experience the sufi macalin dugsi/ madarasa teachers
were the kindest and most knowledgeable ones compared to those who were quick to anger and quicker to proclaim "Sacudi ban wax kuso baraney
"

Truer words were never typed. The Wahhabi scourge gained momentum after the civil war. The fall of Barre saw the increase of Wahhabi pseudo-scholars who only had 4 years or less of schooling either in Yemen or Saudi Arabia. What has surprised me most though is that a vast majority of Somalis have adopted this ideology.

somalee   

Haatu;904338 wrote:
^ No one accused anything. The things I've listed happen and they are all shirk.
Awoow Hebel baa loo wan qali
, Aw
Hebel qabrigiisa ayaan soo siyaari
iyo Xaaji Mikaahiiloow waxan iyo waxan are all shirk.

Horta wanqalka waxaa loo sameeyaa caruurta, qof weyn oo awoow ah looma wanqalo. Mida kale siyaarada qabriga waa wax uu rasuulka, scw sameeyay. Get your facts straight.

Most probably you heard this from a 'mu'tamar' by a Saudi-schooled wadaad Somali ah oo bari weyn.

Guys lets not just attack Sheik Muhamamd Ibn Abdulwahaab he delivered some excellent work the book of tawxeedi if you read it you will be impressed by it. And it was one of his finest work the man lived in a time when people worshiped dead sheikhs. So his teachings were not that bad. You can disagree with the Saudi government and how they twist things in their favor but the dead Sheikh Muhammad ibn Abdulwahaab jazakallahu kheyr banu leenahay. The Wahabi term was coined by the brits in order to divide the Muslims they divided the Muslims in 2 categories Muhammadans and Wahaabis. Al wahaab is one of the names of Allah so using Wahaab to point out people who follow the teachings of Sheikh Muhammad ibn Abdulwahaab is wrong.

Jacpher   

It is one of the few good things that come out of the fall of the regime. People were no longer afraid of state prosecution to learn and practice their faith.

xxaaji: Here is some of what the man in the clip says:

rasuulka alloow adaa raxmad kaa rabnaayee

adaa riixdaa rumowdee yaa muxamed

adaa dunida daraadaa loo diyaarshoo

aduu daa'inkii ku doortee yaa muxamed

amaanta rasuulka kii diidee ka doodee

asaa jah wareer ku joogee yaa muxamed

asaa jahanama jeclaadee jiif u doontee

jaliilkii waa u jeedaa yaa muxamed

And this is one of the mildest forms of their qasiida. Normally it is a lot more extravagant madxi than this. By the way, they created this myth that their opponents, people who tell them what they are doing ain't islamically correct refuse rasuulka and his salli. This is the biggest myth sufis tell their followers.

Khadafi   

Jacpher you are confusing the people by claiming the praise of the prophet to be shirk. What is shirk according to the Shariica?

Nabi Amaan is shirk?, Does not god say in the quran when he speaks of the prophet as " waa innaka calaa quluqin cadiim (Indeed you are of great creation/character (quran)

What conclusion can we draw from this verse?

a ) God praises the prophet

b) If God speaks about the greatness of the sublime messenger, what should the believers say?

Another proof is what did the companions do? Did not the they take the spit (saliva) of the prophet and rub themselves with it? (Bukhari). Truly it was truly perfume and medicine in it's best descpriotion. Did not the prophet even have some companions that only involved themselves in the euologies and poetry that spoke of his great position? Did the companions engage in shirk?

The sayid, the master of all prophet, our beloved, xabiibi muxammad scw even went to sidratul-muntaha (the blessed tree) and walked steps that even the Jabriil , the arch-angel could not, So should we not praise him? The Wahabiyiyaa will now say " do not praise him as christians". My God! Who is praising as christians? Ma anagaa ayaa caabudno nabiga? We only say what is confirmed of him, namely he is the best of creation and the best of character! Regarding the visitation of the graves, in Sahih Bukhari the prophet encouraged the belivers to visit the graves, Whats the problem?

I remember once when I was in the mosque, I fellow friends started to recite some qasaaid in the mosque, yar dhalinyaro with no knowlidge ccame to us and accused by shirk. If gave the book of the qasaaid and said to him to find where we were exactly doing shirk. To our suprise he could not even speak arabic, and then we we showed the translation in somali wuu iska aamusay

Xaaji Xunjuf regarding the phrase "rasool allow adaa raxmad ka rabnaaye". Read that phrase with a good intention. What is wrong with the prophet showing us mercy? Was he not sent us a mercy to mankind... Sooma ogid that the prophet will do the shafaaca (interseccion) on theday of judgement`?

Khadafi i understand you're analogy but the prophet was merciful when he was alive the prophet is no longer amongst us as a Human ofcourse. And even though the prophet was merciful but the word merciful is one of the greatest attributes we Muslim attach to Allah. So you have to understand the context and its meaning. For me i think its a good thing to do to praise the prophet Muhammad his companions the Ahli bait he should be praised in poetry qasaaid and the salawaat must be upheld Prophet Muhammad csw is the fine example of what kind of human we want to be. But i am just saying be careful what kind of qasaiid you recite that's all Nabi Amaan is a beautiful thing but it must done correctly.

Calaykuma Salaan

Maaddeey   

Khadafi;904732 wrote:

I remember once when I was in the mosque, I fellow friends started to recite some
qasaaid
in the mosque, yar dhalinyaro with no knowlidge ccame to us and accused by shirk. If gave the
book of the qasaaid
and said to him to find where we were exactly doing shirk. To our suprise he could not even speak arabic, and then we we showed the
translation in
somali
wuu iska aamusay

What is the book's name and who translated it to Somali?.

Salafi: the bone headed idea that you know better then hundreds years of knowledge: Sufis stop debating these people, ther're like a religious tea party, what was that saying about not arguing with ****** people because they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Coofle   

The only problem that should be overcome is the narrow-mindedness, Sufism is part of Ahlu sunna Wal jamaaca, and they practice Islam the right way. to err is human and perfection is divine, everyone and each group is/are prone to be wrong. There are wrong and misunderstood practices in sufism and usually people generalize the wrong doing of an individual on all the group.

In somalia, Sufis were the sole wadaads for long long time and it worked well for us. at that point in our history , sufism was the answer. recently with the emergence of many muslim groups, Sufism is dwindling faster than Yawmal Eid. Sufis .

Haatu   

somalee;904436 wrote:
Horta wanqalka waxaa loo sameeyaa caruurta, qof weyn oo awoow ah looma wanqalo. Mida kale siyaarada qabriga waa wax uu rasuulka, scw sameeyay. Get your facts straight.

Most probably you heard this from a 'mu'tamar' by a Saudi-schooled wadaad Somali ah oo bari weyn.

War I don't know what the correct terms are but slaughtering animals for other than Allah's sake is Shirk. I've seen it happen countless times for Xaaji Makaahiil and what have you. All Shirk. When I say qabri siyaaro, I don't mean visiting graves. I mean those who go to the graves with devotion, circumbulate it like the kabca, make du'a to the helpless deceased person within and so on. When someone does this it becomes shirk and kufr. But visiting a dead relatives grave to make du'a for them or to just visit for old times sake is not bad. The Prophet PBUH did it himself.

Haatu   

Khadafi;904732 wrote:
Jacpher you are confusing the people by claiming the praise of the prophet to be shirk. What is shirk according to the
Shariica
?

Nabi Amaan is shirk?, Does not god say in the quran when he speaks of the prophet as " waa innaka calaa quluqin cadiim (Indeed you are of great creation/character (quran)

What conclusion can we draw from this verse?

a ) God praises the prophet

b) If God speaks about the greatness of the sublime messenger, what should the believers say?

Another proof is what did the companions do? Did not the they take the spit (saliva) of the prophet and rub themselves with it? (Bukhari). Truly it was truly perfume and medicine in it's best descpriotion. Did not the prophet even have some companions that only involved themselves in the euologies and poetry that spoke of his great position? Did the companions engage in shirk?

The sayid, the master of all prophet,
our beloved, xabiibi muxammad scw
even went to sidratul-muntaha (the blessed tree) and walked steps that even the Jabriil , the arch-angel could not, So should we not praise him? The Wahabiyiyaa will now say " do not praise him as christians". My God! Who is praising as christians? Ma anagaa ayaa caabudno nabiga? We only say what is confirmed of him, namely he is the best of creation and the best of character! Regarding the visitation of the graves, in Sahih Bukhari the prophet encouraged the belivers to visit the graves,
Whats the problem?

I remember once when I was in the mosque, I fellow friends started to recite some qasaaid in the mosque, yar dhalinyaro with no knowlidge ccame to us and accused by shirk. If gave the book of the qasaaid and said to him to find where we were exactly doing shirk. To our suprise he could not even speak arabic, and then we we showed the translation in
somali wuu iska aamusay

Xaaji Xunjuf regarding the phrase "rasool allow adaa raxmad ka rabnaaye". Read that phrase with a good intention. What is wrong with the prophet showing us mercy? Was he not sent us a mercy to mankind... Sooma ogid that the prophet will do the shafaaca (interseccion) on theday of judgement`?

Yes it's good to praise our prophet as Alla swt did it. But to make du'a to the prophet "rasuul allow adaa raxmad kaa rabnaayee" is shirk. Full stop. If they had gone to the prophet when he was alive with the request then it would not have been shirk. But today the prophet PBUH is dead and is unable to help us so making du'a to him is folly and shirk, wa na ciyaadu billah. Refer to the ayah "qul inna salaatii, wa nusukii, wa maxyaaya wa mamaatii lillahi rabbil caalamiin". Also "udcul laaha mukhliseena lahud deen". All proof against this erroneous statement. The Prophet is our Prophet and we love just like every other Muslim, and we show our love for him by following the religion he brought, without adding or subtracting. I leave you with this "qul in kuntum tuxibbuun allaaha fattibucuunii, yuxbib kumullaahu wa yaqfir lakum dunuubakum, wal laahu qafuurur raheem".