Sign in to follow this  
Khadafi

Cilmiga Qalbiga ama Tasawufka/Suufiya.

Khadafi   

Asc dear brothers and sisters.

I am quit aware that It is not only me that is affiliated with soofi daariqada in our belived homland of Somalia. But sadly the propaganda of Wahhabiya movement is spreading quickly, shouting shirk to dikri and xadro to saying halal hyeansas.Before you judge thesse people, they are the student of Sheekh Cabdhrixmaan al Saylaci who inherited the wealth of wisdom from Sheekh Cabdullahi Qudubi...

The Xadro, whats i more important the devout words of the ceyniya The shaykhs who moved from Mogadishu to the village in Quluunqul in Ethiopia composed of the greateuologies are still sung the countless dugsis of the horn. I will try to translate the late part of Sheekh Cabdurxmaan Salayaci when he says "la ta adoom doonya aaliha, waa kaana rasollilah Baaqiyan " If the whole creation would not die, for certainly then the sublime prophet would have lived for ever.

http://samatariyah.com/?p=138" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

And here is the full xadrada.. (Can you spot me in the one below)

Here is a quick explanation of what Ahusunna wal Jamaaca is with its diffirent pracises.

UZTAAD   

waa taas diinta ku soo ababnay oo somalia laga yaqaanay, tan cusub ee isqarxinta iyo shabaab waa sun iyo jirrooyin laga soo dhoofshay meelo kale

Uztaad waa sidaad sheegtay wallee salafiyiinta waa dadka ugu laba wajiilesan, Magaca ilaahan kugu dhaarshe beri baan Mu'tamarka weyn e gothenburg tagay oo wadaado sida Abdiriishiid Suufi, Abyad, Umul iyo dad kale farabadani joogeen, wiil ka mid ah dhalinyaradda Masaajidkaas ugu ''Akhyarsaan'' oo dadka wacdinaye oo waliba aniga maalintoo dhan ii wacdinaye hadaan ku dhaho Club ayaan ku arkay week kedib ma ii rumeysanee, waliba gacanta ku haye dhalo Beer ma iga rumeysanee ilaahay baa markhaati iga ah.

Khadafi   

Apophis khamiiska sacuudiga ey ku soo gashanayaan, and then they throw in some arabic words, Voila! You have a saudi trained sheekh lol

Khadafi   

*Blessed;872731 wrote:
Qaab xumaa. Astaqfirullah.

Blessings!, Reading your earlier posts on various topics I dont think that your comments are becouse of bigotry or simple hatred. Many Somali-Youngsters are today not affiliated the deep knowledge that Somali Culamada had and how they spread Islam from the corners to the ethiopian lowland and as far as Zaire, I think your amazed and curious. This reminds of incident that happend to me a couple of years ago, When we were chanting somali style poems for the prophet and exalting his nobility and his exellence, a somali youngster came to us and said to us "wha tare you doing this is wrong", Two weeks later he was listening to an arab-saudi style nashiid or qasiido. The only conclusion that I could come up with was that he must have been a self-hating person.

But I will try to explain the meaning and the deep wisdom in what they are saying. First of all sister, the culomo above are chanting the chants of poetry that Sheekh Cabdirxman Al Saylaci. The shaykh was well known Somali religous scholar, his concept of the different shaficite jurisprudence is till read by Azhar graduates . For an example those in the clip are saying " Low tadooma donya aaliha waa kaana rasoolilah xayyan waa baaqiyan meaning

"If some would have existed in this real of existense, certaintly it would have been the prophet", The shaykh is in that poem reminding his diciples that death is not a something that you can escape from. He then continues and says "Maxabatu fardun calaa muslim" (The love for him is obligatory for every beliver" He then continues and says "

. -Lawlahu Makana Shay'un

-Walal Macashu Yadibu

Meaning

-Without Him [The Prophet], nothing would have been worth existent.

Without Him, the food would taste nothig

Shakh Uweys al Baraawi explained and said " If we would take take him as nothing, do we have porpuse of living, for sucsess and existense lies in love and followng of the prophet.

And in the explainung of the second part he said " If some one looses a lover, our aptetite goes down, for all you have you have had denied love, doesnt that person feel sad and even the food becomes a meal without a taste? The chanting continues with the saings "Mustafaa, yaa Muxammad, mataa yakoona liqaaka "oh Mustafa, when will we join you (meaning paradise",

Blessed, when Sami Yusuf or other arabs come together and play qasaaid its okey, but when we come together and chant the the same thing its "qaab xumid".

And by the way it is not ony Somalis who do xalaqooyinka dikriga here are arab ones:

Blessed   

Khadafi,

Waad mahadsantahay for the long explanation, walaal. I grew up with Sufism around me and I do like their focus on tazkiyah and purity and read the sufi scholars works on these issues and their poetry speaks to my heart, so rest assured, I'm not hating as the athiest diradiraale here claims. Walaal, I find the xadro "qaab xumo" because it's loud and disjointed (I couldn't make sense of what they were saying - and yes I am curious) but also it's not based on any of the reported sunnah of our Messenger (saw), the best way to show out love for Him (SAW) is to imitate his manner of worship, InshaAllah.

Apophis,

LOL@you speaking of hateful commentary on matters of worship.

Blessed   

I don't know why I didn't think of this before:

Apophis

System Lord

This message is hidden because Apophis is on your ignore list.

View Post

Remove user from ignore list

Toodles!