Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Hot News: Prime Minister Abdiweli will be in New York for the UN General Assembly

Mooge   

The good Professor will not take a rest. The hardest working man in Somali politics keep the progress moving. There is no sitting around for this man.

Somali-Prime-Minister-Abdiweli-Mohamed-Ali-.jpg

Mooge   

Looks to me you are an expert on a different trade other than you famous Bacaac. What have you been begging lately ninyoow? Noo sheeg.

Could it be you have been begging Allah not to bring back Abdiweli. Lool. Secessionist bacaac

Abwaan   

Mooge, naga daa bahasha ninyahow we know that Abdiweli will do the job until a PM is selected.:D Does that mean madaxweynaha has cancelled his trip to New York?

Somalia   

Macallinka, your predictions have not exactly panned through. Why is Abdiweli Mohamed welcoming foreign leaders at the airport and now going to the 67th General Assembly? :D

Qodobka 103aad. Xukuumadda Xil-Gaarsiinta

Inta u dhexaysa taariikhda doorashada guud iyo marka Raisul-Wasaare cusub la dhaarin doono, Raisul-Wasaarihii hore ee xilka hayey iyo Golihiisa Wasiirradu waxay sii haynayaan xilka, waxayna u fulinayaan waajibaadka caadiga ah ee Dawlada si xilgaarsiin ah.

Mooge   

Macallinka;870854 wrote:
Rumor has it , he will appoint a new PM while C/Wali is on away . Jookar aa loo ciyaaray lool

why would the President be afraid to name a PM when Abdiweli is there? shekadii ciyalnimada weli wadaa ninyoow. The president can name anyone he wants anytime anywhere. looool.

A_Khadar   

It may be his free ticket to go back to home, Buffalo, NY... Serious note though, the man is still the acting PM until a new one is chosen and he could be brought back though we prefer a new face..

I don't understand why people have to be so negative, I think both Shariif and Abdiwali have done a lot of good things so lets stop attacking pe ople for no reason. I for one would not like to see Abdiwali return as PM again but if the new President sees it fit, who am I to argue about that? I don't think him to be a bad politician either so lets not overexcite things.

Miyir   

Somalis give me one single reason why Abdiwali Gaas is not suitable for the post when we all know his very successful past record? I must be missing something every Somali knows? what is that?