Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Faroole not attending the inauguration ceremony in Mogadishu

Mooge   

Apophis;869880 wrote:
And it's not the first time these kinds of threats were made by P/L brothers......Dr_Osman before the presidential election:

bal dhagoolkaan eega. lool.

Mooge;869882 wrote:
Abwaan, Oba nagu bilabay "cousin" and stuff ninyoow. shekoyinki unuka meesha keenay.

let us wait for his first political move. hopefully it will be a move that satisfies all somalis like his election.

:D :D Mooge ha cabsan the president is kind

Mooge   

Oba, xasan qoslaye seems nice guy. let us wait and see if he is politically mature. if he picks his Islaax friends, this country needs new leadership. I can tell you that part.

Jacpher   

Waryaada Mooge is not up front with you. Faroole is skipping the event because he's got a hot date with the octomom.

Stop the madness. :D

Mooge   

Apophis;869896 wrote:
I feel you're highly dissatisfied with fadikudirir predictions hence the "let's wait dee" but may I suggest horoscope reading? It could be more fruitful than the normal nac nac.

dhegaha fur ninyoow. sibaad saaqsaaq u tahaye o u dhago ladahay. loool. is jilci ninyoow and pay attention. this is somali poltiics. way ku warerinaysa.

Jacpher;869897 wrote:
Waryaada Mooge is not up front with you. Faroole is skipping the event because he's got a hot date with the octomom.

Stop the madness.
:D

Boowe maanta ma Afhayeenkii Mooge baad noqotay. :D

Jacpher;869897 wrote:

Stop the madness.
:D

Looooooooool best comment :D

Apophis - Don't mingle drop your bomb and run of otherwise you will get killed. Mooge is from Nairobi fadhi kudirir is the trigger word that makes him temporary insane.

Apophis;869904 wrote:
@ Blue: I always feed the bears especially skinny ones from that hell-hole known as Isli.

Do+Not+Feed+Bear.jpg

Consider this a one time thingy there will be no next time. Being your saviour better be worth it :P

Mario B   

Mooge;869874 wrote:
oba, hada bilowdeen "wa inadeerkey", shekadu ma wanagsana ninyoow.

i am waiting for who he picks. if he picks quality competent inclusive person, my support will be with him 100%. if he picks garbage and takes back to old days of divisive nonsense, i will be telling truth right here on this forum.

let us wait for
xasan qoslaye
to pick someone.

How can Mooge hate on this smile? :D

hassan-sheikh-mohamud.jpg

So this soar looser Faroole missed the historical day , its big deal since he was part of the team to end the transition and he was also expected.

I am sure that leaders of Burundi, Sudan, Kenya, Rwanda, Jabuti and Ethiopia have more things to do and schedules are tidier then Faroole .

Puntland must kick faroole out , he is damaging Puntland Image