Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Faroole not attending the inauguration ceremony in Mogadishu

What better way to show he is against him becoming the new president of Somalia by not showing up on his inauguration. Darn those politicians and their mind games it's all about them. I still need to get used to this new presidents name.

Somalia   

oba hiloowlow;869861 wrote:
who cares about faroole not coming to Mogadishu

Damn doesn't it bother you that the former de-facto president of Somalia won't be attending the ceremony of the new president, in a hand over ceremony? :eek:

Jacpher   

Faroole or not, President Hassan has the blessing of all Somalis minus Mooge.

People make Faroole more than he is. The man is a regional president, not the gate keeper of Villa Somalia. As the old saying goes, the show must go on. His loss, not Somalia, that's if this news is genuine.

Mooge   

Oba, i am disappointed you see the new president through prism of cousins and nonsense. this is what many people are saying. this new guy may disappoint many people.

i don't like where this is heading.

Mooge   

oba, hada bilowdeen "wa inadeerkey", shekadu ma wanagsana ninyoow.

i am waiting for who he picks. if he picks quality competent inclusive person, my support will be with him 100%. if he picks garbage and takes back to old days of divisive nonsense, i will be telling truth right here on this forum.

let us wait for xasan qoslaye to pick someone.

Abwaan   

Whatever happened to the honeymoon period over here in SOL.:D The new president hasn't had his inaugration ceremony yet, let us wait and celebrate together like we did in the last few days. Watch out XX and his threads, why does he care about Faroole? XX why is Siilaanyo not coming if I might ask you? Mooge, Macallinka and Oba banooniga dhulka halla dhigo.:D XX yuusan idinka faa'ideysan.:D

Jacpher   

oba hiloowlow;869876 wrote:
^^

people what Mooge actually means is:'' If the President doesn't pick a pm from Puntland i wont support him''
:D

War heedhe waa ku sidee. Mooge is not a genuine Puntlander.

Abwaan;869878 wrote:
Whatever happened to the honeymoon period over here in SOL.
The new president's hasn't had his inaugration ceremony yet, let us wait and celebrate together like we did in the last few days. Watch out XX and his threads, why does he care about Faroole? XX why is Siilaanyo not coming if I might ask you? Mooge, Macallinka and Oba banooniga dhulka halla dhigo.
XX yuusan idinka faa'ideysan.

War aniga maxaa la iskaga kay ilaalinayaa anigu wax jira uun baan sheega dadka ugu dacaadsan baan ahay Abwaanow xaajiga haka hor iman.

Mooge   

Abwaan, Oba nagu bilabay "cousin" and stuff ninyoow. shekoyinki unuka meesha keenay.

let us wait for his first political move. hopefully it will be a move that satisfies all somalis like his election.

Apophis;869880 wrote:
And it's not the first time these kinds of threats were made by P/L brothers......Dr_Osman before the presidential election:

Apophis the Dr has secession tendencies on some occasions if his clan loses the PM i fear for his health.