Sign in to follow this  
AYOUB

Meet Lesula

Alpha Blondy;870270 wrote:
^ its quite obvious jacfar is being a tribalist. this is quite sad in the 21st century.

From what I read Jacpher is saying that black people are descendants of monkeys wtf. That clan is everything is clear from this thread as now even monkeys are pointed to having a clan. Tribalism has reached a whole new level and this is ridiculous.

Jacpher   

Bluelicious;870599 wrote:
From what I read Jacpher is saying that black people are descendants of monkeys wtf. That clan is everything is clear from this thread as now even monkeys are pointed to having a clan. Tribalism has reached a whole new level and this is ridiculous.

No ina-adeer that's not what I said. No I didn't say that. No It was not said by me. You misunderstood what I said. And It was Alpha who injected the clan, tribe thingy into the topic, not me. Relax, no one said anything about a clan being a monkey. It seems like you misread the whole thing or Alpha confused you more. I think Apophis can tell us who said that.

AYOUB   

Malika;870702 wrote:
Ayoub talks in codes - sounds like your an expert on 'xanta'..lol

Jacpher;870802 wrote:
No ina-adeer that's not what I said. No I didn't say that. No It was not said by me. You misunderstood what I said. And It was Alpha who injected the clan, tribe thingy into the topic, not me. Relax, no one said anything about a clan being a monkey. It seems like you misread the whole thing or Alpha confused you more. I think Apophis can tell us who said that.

This whole thing is only confusing anyways fair enough :D

AYOUB;871331 wrote:
^ Why did you accuse me of giving me Lesula a clan name?

Ayoub dear I never mentioned your name unless you are Jacpher. Your innocent thread got hijacked and injected with tribalism :)

AYOUB   

You did..

Bluelicious;870602 wrote:
^^ Lol at you posting that monkey around. Did you know Ayoub and Jacpher gave him a clan name? I know it sounds ridiculous.

grand ayatollah AYOUB, you are revered and respect by many. we are also a partnership of strength and i do not take that lightly.

there is no denying my clan has suffered serious sharaf loss in this thread. this is most unfortunate and i'm sure its deeply regrettable.

where can i now claim my xaal? do i make a compliant thread? do i email ADMIN for this clear breach of the SOL golden rules. we cannot hide behind innuendos and subtle undertones and expect to get away with it!

Jacpher   

^monkey see monkey do baan maqli jiray.

Bluelicious: horta bluelicious maxaa laga wadaa. Wili waad i akiyuus gareenooysaa miyaa adi?

Jacpher;871367 wrote:
^monkey see monkey do baan maqli jiray.

Bluelicious
: horta bluelicious maxaa laga wadaa. Wili waad i akiyuus gareenooysaa miyaa adi?

It has no meaning it's two words joint together to form a new word. Jacpher i'm no longer accusing you I was only explaining things to Ayoub. I don't know what's going on/ or has been said between you guys all I did was react on whatever was being discussed in this thread. Maybe there were misunderstandings created between each other I already said to you that this is getting all confusing since I don't know what happened before this so hence I said fair enough when you said you never said that nor meant it that way.