Sign in to follow this  
AYOUB

Meet Lesula

AYOUB   

Bluelicious;871342 wrote:
That was a typing mistake I only meant to write Jacpher.

So long as you you didn't confuse me with Carafat, nothing to apologise for and we still like that.

Alpha, you and your tol are bigger than the euro-kid accusations. Then again I remember you in your Maxi days calling Reer Berbera all sorts names..

Apophis, I hinted what? If anything I thought; may the reason some folks in the media are excited to meet Lesula is because he looks like them. All is left now if for you to do science bit and draw the family tree. :)

AYOUB;871373 wrote:
So long as you you didn't confuse me with Carafat, nothing to apologise for and we still like that.

Lol now why would I confuse you of being Carafaat I know the difference between the two of you. You are opposite poles.

AYOUB;871373 wrote:

Alpha, you and your tol are bigger than the euro-kid accusations. Then again I remember you in your Maxi days calling Reer Berbera all sorts names..

LOL@AYOUB!

Mario B   

Alpha Blondy;871349 wrote:
there is no denying my clan has suffered serious sharaf loss in this thread. this is most unfortunate and i'm sure its deeply regrettable

.....abandon+thread+_27dcf4851d176f15b3d