Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

The Most Patriotic Somali Clan

NGONGE   

I thought yesterday put a slight dent in the argument that Clan was Everything! Is this your online version of pinching yourself and trying to see if "change" really took place? :D

Long way to go yet.

Cawaale   

Abtiga never ceases to amaze me. Hal mar ka bood nooh. Show Xaaji Dhangoone that there is an exception to the rule.

Sheikh Maaddeey, Magool AUN reerkiisa dhexdooda markii ay is cunaayeen she sided with Gen. Aidid. Markaa naga dhaaf yaakhee.

Baashi   

Maaddeey ileyn waa nin ayaan-daradii dhacday iyo dagaalkii ahliga iyo godobtii dagaal oogayaashu galeen u riyaaqsan. Showba waa ragga meelaha la taagnaa Ceydiid baa na xoreeyey :).

Abtigiis as always makes you chuckle with his wild claims. True patriot :)

Jacpher   

^aayad ama xadiis buu la soo ordi mar dhow in caydiid iyo magool patriotic ahaayeen. :D

What we know from this topic is that Abtigiis and Maaddeey are the biggest clan patriots in SOL.

Abtigiis;867718 wrote:
I said my community can be given the Ministry of Milk or the Directorship of Refugees commision if you want, but there is no chance they will sulk or get unhappy. I have been getting calls from elated members of the community and there is no talk of "what is our share", "who is the PM going to be", "we will seceed if not given big portfolios", "we should get this or that" but an overwhelming joy that Somalis are happy and Somalia is going forward. They may be the gypsies of the horn, Galeano's nobodys, but for sure the most patriotic somali clan. I am proud to be from this community whose world revolves around the notion of Somalinimo and who are dying to uphold the dignity of Somalis. Last week, the Tigre's, for the first time in 21 years, met somalis who are not kowtowing to them, somalis who looked at them sternly without the need to blink when the Tigre's look back. It was a moment of pride for all Somalis for the Tigre's to know that Somalis are not all about Faroole, or Siilanyo or Iley or Sheikh Sharif. There are dignified men who can talk to them like equal partners.

Back to Somalia, you will not hear a sulking man from this community even if they don't get any big docket.

Hail the big-footed men of honour!
:D
:D

these cowards massacred a group of innocent farmers and nomads just last night in xarshiin. you should be sidelined and i suppose the two generations of inter-racial/ethnic marrying with ethios have rendered your genetic DNA different and anti-somali. you might joke about it AT, my honourable close and indeed personal friend, but i find your type very repulsive.

you cant eat with nor sleep in the house of the big foot. you might wake up only to realise he killed you. in the morning laughing like a kid with lots of snot hanging from his nose saying 'hey, hey, look what i did, its impressive somaha?

Carafaat   

The question is what do we mean with patriotism? What makes one more patriot then the other?

Is it the number of songs(saado cali) or the number of wars against other Somalis(O folks), the number

Of Presidents(puntland), number of singers(duriyada)?

^

that's an excellent question Arafat. its the imagined sense of purpose and patriotism that AT is force feeding us i don't particular like dee. this group of individuals are failing miserably in all socio-economic indicators. tell me the last time we had a fully ethnic somali hero come from this clan. the only tales you hear are how many camels they posses and now becos of ESTV propaganda, how many irrigation projects in the dhagaxbuur valley have been completed in the financial year of 11/12.

Abtigiis   

Alpha, do you know the Liyu police killed 12 people in Qorille on sept 6 and all these were big-footed. Please stop considering hired killers as members of our community.

^ it seems like you missed the news today. last night 21 people were killed by the new police in xarshiin? why? explain these attacks? and the reason behind them? and who you think is responsible?

Abtigiis   

Alpha, the people in Harshin are not made of gold and the one's in Qorile and Gunagado from clay. I am telling you ILEY killed 12 civillians on Sept 06. Now, I hear he killed dozens more (I heard 11) in Harshin. These are all somalis. It is a tragedy. I feel for all of them but even more for the Harshin people because there is no excuse what-so-ever to attack them. At least in Qorille, he said you supported the ONLF. This is the man some people in this forum say has brought development and peace to the Somali region. He is a thug and the actions of a thug cannot be ascribed to a clan, particularly to a clan that is suffering the most. There are 4000 Og'den men in detention right now. There are 20,000 who fled to Kenya. There are around 10,000 civillians killed in the region in the last decade. please see the Harshin killing in this context.