Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

The Most Patriotic Somali Clan

Abtigiis   

ok, people don't get worked up on this. I was wrong. The most patriotic clan is Maaddeey's anarchists! :D Afterall, they are the only clan that can produce men of steel and honour: Aideed, Qaybdiid, Caato, Indha-cade, Aweys.

waar, as the cliche goes, one death is a tragedy, 10,000 are just a stat and lies spread by opposition. if your clan is so patriotic as you claim, why on earth would abdi iley cull them in large quantities? thats a little odd, don't you think? i see this is also in line with your historic role as been ******-*******s. if there is internal dissent in your neck of the woods, why must you come here and pollute us with pure fallacies of a greater clan purpose? this is uncalled for AT. you must really be a man of your words, why? becos i'm beginning to think this is an innate tendency unique to your type. they say 'the said people always talk and brag but never really act on their word. i forgot the maahmaah but its was for your clan lol.

Sensei;867950 wrote:
Horta, the term ma BIG-FOOT baa or LONG-FOOT ?

i think BIG FOOT is more apt given the animal-like form they take at night. i think its also called qori-ismaris, i think?

STOIC   

In my judgement, the most patriotic Somalis are Somali-Bantus, Barawani, and all other minor clans that have NEVER damaged Somalia.Recent history instantly discredits any Somali clan as patriotic.You have clans with warlords, the secessionist, and the power-hungry as the main elites of Somali clans.There is just no way to pretend that there were no men with dignity who were on the sideline of Somali dirty wars and politics for so long.

@abtigiis, some people don't seem to grasp what you wrote yakheey!

I said my community can be given the Ministry of Milk or the Directorship of Refugees commision if you want,
but there is no chance they will sulk or get unhappy

alpha bal read the above quote. read patriotic from the happiness and accepting state decisions dimension camal

generally, almost all Somalis are on the same page, when reading clan lines. the differe

Sensei   

STOIC;867969 wrote:
In my judgement, the most patriotic Somalis are Somali-Bantus, Barawani, and all other minor clans that have NEVER damaged Somalia.Recent history instantly discredits any Somali clan as patriotic.You have clans with warlords, the secessionist, and the power-hungry as the main elites of Somali clans.There is just no way to pretend that there were no men with dignity who were on the sideline of Somali dirty wars and politics for so long.

True! Even if we were to gauge clan patriotism, absurd as it sounds, the above sounds as legitimate case.

uchi   

Poor Abtigiis is suffering in silence some form of projection bias also known as psychological projection. His ilks lack of moral or even infertile sense of leadership is what is driving his mad cow like symptoms to start multiple threads a day, mostly to either insult his long time crush Farole or anyone else doing well for themselves and thier people.