Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Breaking News: Xasan Shiekh Mohamoud Vs Sharif Ahmed

Haatu   

^ Lol So you've already forgotten about Gaas miyaa? :D I wouldn't have minded the man but Faroole baa i nacsiiye.

Farmaajo is a different case. He might not have the support of the Assemblymen but he has the support of the masses i.e. Somali people (except for kuwa qabyaaladda la jiran). I'm pretty sure his Tayo party would do well in future elections but this is not the time for him. His chance will come if/when his party secures a majority in the National Assembly.

Very interesting development. This Hassan guy come out of no where and is giving Sharif a heart attack.

But this is still Sharif's to lose. NGONGE called this one a month back

Somalia   

Haatu;867062 wrote:
^ Lol So you've already forgotten about Gaas miyaa?
:D
I wouldn't have minded the man but Faroole baa i nacsiiye.

Farmaajo is a different case. He might not have the support of the Assemblymen but he has the support of the masses i.e. Somali people (except for kuwa qabyaaladda la jiran). I'm pretty sure his Tayo party would do well in future elections but this is not the time for him. His chance will come if/when his party secures a majority in the National Assembly.

Farmaajo is the most hyped politician, even his own sub-clan didn't vote for him this time around. Once it is exposed that all he did was pay soldiers and we pass his thesis around for people to read, he's done. :D

STOIC   

It goes without saying that this election is very exciting and one that will be a real measure of all fake unionist.Will they still only toady up to clan claptrap or work with the newly elected president? You can't pick and choose when to support the process....

Mooge   

Siyaasi;867028 wrote:
Uchi, I still believe biggest damages on A.Wali's chances was coming from Garowe, I mean how could you expect people to be sympathetic to youre cmpaign while Faroole is sending daily threats, it was shameful to see these outbursts.

and those rants gave Amin amir plenty of ammunition to demolish Gaas.

you really should learn the art of fadhikudirir. if media hype and nonsense stuff mean anything, Farmaajo would have got more votes.

these MPs are controlled by whoever has more money. Abdiweli was broke and that was never a secret. he ended up taking third spot and that itself tells you the man is heavyweight in somali politics.

^ A new dawn indeed . Labo nin oo ilma adeer ah oo isku soo haray......who would have thought we will reach that stage ?

Somalia hanoolaayo......As Gas said vote for change vote for Hassan.