Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Abwaan's Candidate

Abwaan   

Mooge, I am sure this speech was an eye opener for you and other SOLers. I told you Bashir can lead Somalia and you kept on saying we don't know him. People need to put clan politics aside and support him. Bashir is a great, polite, educated, smart, honest guy and he has vision.

NGONGE   

He sounds like a good man who is totally out of his depth there. :D

He got the poem wrong in words and attribution (it was Abu Al Qaasim Al Shaabi not Axmad Showqi). As for bringing his children back to Somalia if elected president, I think EVERY Somali would do that had they been promised the president's job. The fools sitting in that whole, as ever, applauded the sentiment rather than what it actually says! :D

It's obvious what job will be suited to this man's skills.

Mooge   

ngong your credibility is low ninyoow. after you said farmaajo gave better speech than abdiweli, we cannot trust your sttupid attack against nuur bidaar junior because you don't know how to judge speeches at all. loooool. you said "passion" as if you are alittle kid aroused by "somalia ha noolato" siyad barre style. loool.

you are busted ngong. leave nur bidar jr. alone ninyoow.

UZTAAD   

lool I will bring my children back somalia if you elect me, what about other family members did promise to bring them back also

Abwaan   

UZTAAD, a lot of Somalis are sceptical about our leaders and how honest they are to lead. One of the argument by many is "Why do they let their children live abroad and they want to lead and just go back when they loose their posts". So there is nothing wrong with reassuring the public that this young leader wants to taste the sort of live that they face and bring his family back. He should be praised for such move, not criticize.

Samafal   

Wasiirka Beeraha ayuu ku fiicanyahay not president ee taas halugu fiiriyo. Hadii Abwaan ooagfadhiya aan aragnana aan hee..waa musuqmaasuq socda taa hala ogaado :)