Sign in to follow this  
guerilla

Family planning

Isra   

Idicocracy...great movie - underrated

Familiy planning is key - who the heck wants 32 people following them around yelling hoyo and abooooo - yea...that's h*ll on earth.

guerilla   

Couldn't quite bring myself to watch more than 20 minutes of Idiocracy.

I'm not sure about educating women, it's not that quick a solution. Besides all efforts will be thwarted by the cyborgs that run Churches, with their infinite amount of money they'll continue to run amok proselytizing with every breath on the evils of birth control. It will take too damn long to make them see reason.

If I won the lotto, I'd go around offering women in Africa sterilization in exchange for £1000, bet they'll go for it. It's just disconcerting that for all the yapping about human rights, having children one cannot feed, only for them to die in their infancy a painful, agonizingly slow death is not considered a human rights violation, it should trump anyone's so called 'right' to reproduce.

What kind of person would put their child through that for a session of hanky panky anyway?

Che, atheists tend to have lessor children anyway. We also tend to be pro-choice so if you ever knock up someone it's us you'll be thanking.

Oh dear..geurilla For one, unless you were part of the effort and system that led to decriminalization and the funding of abortion, skinny Faraxs with inflated ego buttressed by misconception of modern science and philosophy will not be getting any thank you notes. As for me If I was thank anyone, I have local Planned Parentood and Roe vs Wade to thank.

N speaking of knocking up, you must missed sex ed class, wrap it up!

Guzel   

Horta how many atheists are in this forum, atheists this atheists that, acudubillah. Why not tackle poverty first instead of questioning one's right to reproduction.

guerilla   

Guzel;864051 wrote:
Why not tackle poverty first instead of questioning one's right to reproduction.

How do you propose we tackle poverty when every hour hundreds are being born into poverty?

Che, I reread your post several times, beats me what you're trying to say.

Guzel   

There is a link between poverty and bad governance, poverty and poor education. Having a large family when you are poor is a bad decision but only in a failed society do large families equal starvation and death. Let poor people enjoy the only free thing, sex.

aero   

It seems like with our culture, the more you produce, the better off you are. Perhaps that works in a nomadic society but in the concrete jungle here? I'm not so sure. I've noticed families where the mothers are pregnant practically every year and I come across needy children who only seek their parents attention but lose it after a year because another one is on the way or is born. So they go on destroying and creating havoc. The mother or hell even the father doesn't have the time to teach them a thing or two about edeb, akhlaq and ixtiraam for the most basic things in life. In result, you have a troubled child with no foundation. I am a firm believer of upholding quality over quantity and ask our fellow brethren to produce children of substance instead of a massive number :).

aero;864139 wrote:
It seems like with our culture, the more you produce, the better off you are. Perhaps that works in a nomadic society but in the concrete jungle here? I'm not so sure. I've noticed families where the mothers are pregnant practically every year and I come across needy children who only seek their parents attention but lose it after a year because another one is on the way or is born. So they go on destroying and creating havoc. The mother or hell even the father doesn't have the time to teach them a thing or two about edeb, akhlaq and ixtiraam for the most basic things in life. In result, you have a troubled child with no foundation. I am a firm believer of upholding quality over quantity and ask our fellow brethren to produce children of substance instead of a massive number
:)

+100

raula   

The more the merrier..its an evolutionary right..or should i say works in favor of evolution of species & genetic variability if you have more children especially for nomadic cultures or cultures/groups that are at risk of extinction.