Sign in to follow this  
guerilla

Family planning

N.O.R.F   

^Apparently parents can see the future and decide if 2 kids is better than 6 because of a coming war in 10 years time. What is abject poverty to insulated western educated kids is considered a normal life by others stuck in Africa. Stuff iyo maalayacni.

NGONGE   

N.O.R.F;864601 wrote:
^Apparently parents can see the future and decide if 2 kids is better than 6 because of a coming war in 10 years time. What is abject poverty to insulated western educated kids is considered a normal life by others stuck in Africa. Stuff iyo maalayacni.

In a war/famine/poverty situation, having twenty kids increases the chances of some of them surviving. :D

Of course this whole topic is the dinner table discussions of the privileged. Pass the ketchup please, this placenta looks bland.

N.O.R.F   

Privileged indeed. If this sort of thing was done a few generations ago maybe they wouldn't be keyboard warriors on here today.

The only family planning that should be allowed is

A) when couples marry - don't have children for the first year, 2 years, 5 years etc. for the purposes of getting to know each other better and enjoying each other as well as financial planning for future. (i guess this only applies to people who marry young)

B) To space out children as per the recommendation of our Prophet (SAW)

C) Health consideration of the mother

I have not read the whole thread - but agree with NG&NORF - problems of the privileged - however that does not mean there is no privileged people among us.

Jamelia   

Blackflash;864410 wrote:
Indeed. I hold many trophies for the simple act of ejaculation. What a wonderful achievement! My neighbourhood must be the Vatican as I see many 'blessed' 15 year old girls.

LOL

Kulmiye   

The purpose of dating is to start a marriage. The purpose of marriage is to raise kids in a stable environment, in order to perpetuate a society of real love andto recieve xassanat. But it's next to impossible to make a stable family if you don't have a solid career, or if you don't have the maturity to understand your purpose in the world. thus, it should be a crime if you are having children left and right without the right income and the maturity to support their emotional as well as their physical well being.