Sign in to follow this  
guerilla

Family planning

guerilla   

Seems every time I turn on the telly there's a bulletin asking me to donate £2 a month to feed starving children. We've all seen the heart wrenching, two-minute display of crying babies who look within an inch of death while the parents look on forlorn (and occasionally surprisingly well-fed) as if never in a million years could they have prevented such a horrible outcome.

Having 32 children (see the Abdi Jama post) is greedy and also very weird, what's wrong with 2? We need to learn that when it comes to children, less is more.

In fact less is not only more, it's less. And that's good.

We can collectively put an end to starvation, give the environment some much needed respite and make using public transport a joy within two or three generations if we just block the pipes.

What say ye?

Taleexi   

Che -Guevara;863971 wrote:
We could start family planning by sterilizing atheists first:D

Che, your remarks are so humane. However, they better produce few kids first for the well-being of their respective communities and thereafter consider the procedure if they so wish.

Taleexi..You are very kind in believing gradual approach.

Apophis...The world existed before you and will after you die. Only atheist is arrogant enough to think others can't do without him. I am sure humanity Mr Apophis.

Daqane;863992 wrote:
which seems to be a response from another response....on another thread...

Which thread? And what was it about?

Apophis....Your silly remarks warranted silly responses.....And no I didn't insult you. Your perception is little off and this is not insult either just an observation.