Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Cabdi iley vs Faarax Macallin (Round II)

The Zack;863406 wrote:
Liar! Farah Moalim spoke against Zenawi and his attrocities waaaaaaaay before Azania was born. Beenta iska dhaaf nin weyno oo ciyaal leh baa tahaye!

Cajiib.

you are a man with double standards and full of contradictions, You hate iley because he kills innocent people while you love Farax who is the second most powerful legislator of the country that is killing innocent people in Jubooyinka as we speak.

are you a man of principles?......NOOOOOOOOO.

The Zack   

Let's talk about who is really double standard hadhowto.. admit that you told us a lie in this very thread. Why did u tell us Farah has attacked Zenawi because of Azania? Didn't Farah support Maxkamadihii and attacked Zenawi on the media every day? Again why did you lie in this thread?

The Zack;863499 wrote:
Let's talk about who is really double standard hadhowto.. admit that you told us a lie in this very thread. Why did u tell us Farah has attacked Zenawi because of Azania? Didn't Farah support Maxkamadihii and attacked Zenawi on the media every day? Again why did you lie in this thread?

Adeer your struggling to come up with a reasonable answer to tell us the difference between these two men, Farah is well known to be a call box long before iley blew it on the media and he could've been bribed by the UIC in 2006 to spin for them, do you remember in 2009 when he went to Lasanod and told the people of that region to become part of SL. Do you think he really believed that or was he pre-paid, he is a man with no principles, just like you. shall we call you a mini call box.;)

The Zack   

Moonlight,

You are grown up and expectedly educated man. Let's not mix topics up. We will discuss things one by one.

In this thread, you told all SOLers that Farah is talking about Zenawi because Farah is upset about Zenawi's opposition to Azania. That was a lie. Farah has talked about Zenawi since Zenawi was in power - over 20 years. You lied. Admit it and tell us why you lied!

There is no reason to keep debating with you if you can't admit your mistake...

lol

i told you Farah's fierce criticism is all to do with Azania. Full stop.

secondly his visit to Mogadishu in 2006, i told you he could've been doing his job which is to propagate for anyone who pays him, and 3 years after that he was traveling SL urging the SSC folks to become Landers.

now, which part did you not understand?

and i am still waiting you to tell us the difference between the two me.

Farah Maalin is nothing like the bloated floor mat Illey. Maalin actually has scruples, and speaks his mind even when it is contrary to what Kibaki was saying. Illey on the other hand is a man totally serving at the whims of his masters in Addis. I dare him to publicly contradict the highlanders, as publicly as Maalin did, on anything.

Paragon   

One may call Faarah whatever they want, but I'll sure stand with him through thick and thin. I know him and I know what he stands for and I know what he's been doing for his people (Somalis of NFD and importantly of Somalia Greater) as early as 1991 when sh!t hit the marawaxad. As such I judge him Somali and a true son of the nation's indomitable spirit.

To be quite honestly, I cannot comment on Ileey because doing so without sufficient knowledge of him would be unfair.

Haatu   

Paragon sxb you may know the man shaqsi ahaan but the people of NFD know what politicians like him do for us: nada! Tell us a single road or clinic that Faarax Macallin has built for us. He is like most politicians: calooshood u shaqaystayaal. He also has a severe inferiority complex from what I can deduce.

NGONGE   

^^ It doesn't work that way, Haatu. It's A against B.

War even Maaddeey with his boys getting bombarded by Farax's soldiers made a choice. Marka, make a choice and stop wasting time. :D

The Zack   

Haatu;865043 wrote:
Paragon sxb you may know the man shaqsi ahaan but the people of NFD know what politicians like him do for us: nada! Tell us a single road or clinic that Faarax Macallin has built for us. He is like most politicians: calooshood u shaqaystayaal. He also has a severe inferiority complex from what I can deduce.

Then stop freaking voting for him, yaa haatu.

Lol@NGONGE