Sign in to follow this  
malistar2012

Shiek sharif Ahmed A Liven Legend

Shiek sharif Ahmed is a livin legend

• Liberated south Somalia twice

• Gave Somali intellectual chance to run the country.

• United all Somali clans

• Made it possible to hold election in the country

• Made it possible for Galkacyo , Garow 1 and Garow 2 meeting smooth .

Drafted a constitution for the country.

Under his leader ship U.N and many states opened office’s in the capital , we have seen leaders like president of Turkey and the Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon visit our capital and etc .

I have to give credit where credit is due the president, be it by passively standing on the sidelines (which I think is the case) or Actively participating has done well in assuring a smooth transitional process and he as well as the PM and many members of the parliament have made it possible for somalis all over the world to have hope in reunification and peace. here here to Mr. President my god bless him for all the good he has done.

Jacpher   

He is a legend in the sense this former school teacher turned Islamist leader, turned mujahid fighter, turned politician, turned a go-man for Ethiopia/IGAD, turned president, turned warlord advocate. Somalia hasn't seen as a good legend as him in its history. A man that plays to any card, secular or religious by any means necessary, from the battle field, shoulder to shoulder with indhocade and Aweys, to Nairobi handshaking Hillary, to Addis right next to Meles, to Uganda seated with Musaveni, to New York and London and back to Villa Somalia in Amison armored tank. Shariif is a legend of his own in the sense no other president in the country clocked in more frequent flyer miles and no other Somali leader changed as many political cards as Shariif. Anyone top that. I say four more years, four more years, four more years.

STOIC   

^He is NOT defined by unfamiliar narrative.The same things you mentioned can be leveled against Abdullahi Yusuf and the Gedi guy.As is often the case, all Somali leaders (past and present) were one time licking the hands of the Ethiopia and IGAD, but for the sake mentioning the obvious here I think we all have witnessed how individuals will gloss over the achievements of the man from their corner.

Ku Dayo Puntland Crew (PLC), Ku dayo PLC

Ka Baro PLC sida 'Campaign' loo sawiro

Bal Eeg General Duke iyo Dr Osman

Bal Eeg Liibaan iyo Aaliyah

:D:D

The end justifies the means NO

After three years of Sheik Shariff Ahmed .

Life of the ordinary citizen has improved significantly in terms security , financial and Education.

diyar-garowga-ciida_4.jpg

IMG_1561.jpg

tumblr_m7hi90xygS1qihg1lo1_1280.jpg

553495_10150988606929753_1312650306_n.jp The night life wowow

i6qzf.jpg

D4mf0.jpg security is 100 %

lhHAQ.jpg health care

liido-damaashad_15.jpg Restuarants outdoor

108hji9.jpg Education

qy7jlw.jpg Hotels

IMG_9181.jpg We are Listening to you mr president

Thank you shiek sheriff Ahmed