Sign in to follow this  
Macallinka

Sharif Sakin, Abdiwalli Gas and Kenya government are meeting in Nairobi - Shady deals!

Mooge   

Macallinka;862954 wrote:
;)
Nice try sxb.

Fact : Abdiwali, sakiin and kenya are meeting - We know the nature of Sakiin , can you tell us why Abdiwali(the good guy) will be meeting with someone that we all know is a traitor and works for foreign interest at crucial moment ?

Abdiwali is so desperate he is willing to do anything to become president and that is a danger move for our country. Hopefully though, this time we have competent MPs who will stop this happening .......and u know what that means.
It means they won't be voting for Abdiwalli

dharki ba tuurtay maanta macallinka. your calm reasonable guy veil is coming off. how can you accuse someone of "having intentions" looool ninyoow sida isu dhaan nin weyn ba tahaye.

I guarantee you Abdiwweli is right now working hard to get Sakiin's votes. ka naxoo nafta waa. loooool

i pray the guy who sold the sea Shariif Ahmed never comes back. :)

Mooge;862960 wrote:
dharki ba tuurtay maanta macallinka. your calm reasonable guy veil is coming off. how can you accuse someone of "having intentions" looool ninyoow sida isu dhaan nin weyn ba tahaye.

I
guarantee you Abdiwweli is right now working hard to get Sakiin's votes
. ka naxoo nafta waa. loooool

i pray the guy who sold the sea Shariif Ahmed never comes back.
:)

Mooge sxb siyaasada inad taqaan baan modi jiray see wax u jiraan . Do you think Sharif Sakin will give up his votes without any deal loool ?

All am saying is there a meeting going on and you have agreed with me the existance of such meeting between Abdiwali (the good guy lol), Sakiin and Kenya .

Now, that deal is not good for our country do concur ? Forget about Abdiwali now think big?

Mooge   

Macallinka;862966 wrote:
Mooge sxb siyaasada inad taqaan baan modi jiray see wax u jiraan . Do you think Sharif Sakin will give up his votes without any deal loool ?

All am saying is there a meeting going on and you have agreed with me the existance of such meeting between Abdiwali (the good guy lol), Sakiin and Kenya .

Now, that deal is not good for our country do concur ? Forget about Abdiwali now think big?

Macallinka, is there anything else that sakiin would want other than to sell the sea???? looooooooooooool.

Sakiin want positions. that is all.

Somalia   

Macallinka is realising Farmaajo never had a chance, no need to drag down the name of the good professor. Even if D&M block vote for Abdiweli, who will care, I mean look at who they voted for this last election during the Speaker, no one seemed to care then.

They both support federal states, I see nothing wrong with that, and Mooge is right, who signed off our sea in the first place, and who stopped it? (Omar Abdirashid)

Sakiin will eventually punish some one for his loses. the question is who was responsible the engineering of Sakiin's political downfall and the loss of his candidate for speakership? It is also important to note that Sharif Sakiin is able politician and shrewd one at that. He-is-selling-the-sea nonsense does not and will not work. He is there to play political ball. Internet portals, I am afraid, wont stop him. Was it Sharif Ahmed or Abdiweli who caused Sakiin's scheme to fail?

Jawaari is a factor now. It is therefore also important who will he support in this contest? All in all, this is interesting stuff.

UZTAAD   

waa taagersanahay in badda la gado waaayo wadanku waxaa u baahan yahay lacg . marka haddii qayb ka mid ah badda la gado dhib maleh .hadhaw baaan dib u soo gadanaynaa marka wadanku xasilo

Odey   

Calm down everyone.....calm down!. This is just propaganda from people that have no other answers to stop this guy. It is quite low though and their claims rather impossible.

The PM is still in Mogadishu doing what is in his interest. he was in the Parliament yesterday. This simply confirms he is miles ahead of the rest, and makes no sense for him to reach any such shady deals since he stopped the previous one after the previous administration attempts. Anyone with an iota of common sense can see through this one. Sorry to dissapoint but no one is buying

Abwaan   

UZTAAD;862985 wrote:
waa taagersanahay in badda la gado waaayo wadanku waxaa u baahan yahay lacg . marka haddii qayb ka mid ah badda la gado dhib maleh .hadhaw baaan dib u soo gadanaynaa marka wadanku xasilo

Ilaah baa mahad iska leh oo aan talada dalka noogu kaa dhiibin.:D

The Zack   

UZTAAD;862985 wrote:

Looooooooloooookl

UZTAAD;862985 wrote:

sxb waa Caqli badan tahay. :D

Abwaan   

The Zack;862927 wrote:
Shariif Ahmed is a threat to Kenya, he is also a threat to Azania.
:)

I won't be surprised if Kenya supports Abdiwali. Politics is always about interest.

lol@Zack, Azania iyo Kenya walaalo miyaane? Mise waa isku dan?:D

The Zack   

Abwaan;863275 wrote:
lol@Zack, Azania iyo Kenya walaalo miyaane? Mise waa isku dan?
:D

Waa isku dan Kenya wants a "buffer zone" between her and Shabaab, Azania needs help implementing its statehood goals. Hence waa isku dan.

Shariif Canbe thinks Azania is another Puntland on the rise aka -block state, he believes it is a threat to his qabiil's interest. He tried everything he can to stop Azania including telling Museveni that one qabiil is taking over... he failed.

Abwaan, I am pretty sure you are well aware of everything I just said :)