Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Amal Aden

Mooge   

norway-amel-aden.jpg

"In March 2009 however, she went public and revealed her physical identity as truly being a Somali woman.[8] In another interview, in August 2011, she came out as a lesbian.[9]"

acuudu bilaah. somali girl publicly saying she is lesbian.

Apophis;860352 wrote:
She's Somali Norwegian Writer and critic. My favourite bit about her investigations into the Somali community in Norway:

Other claims of traditions and attitudes of the Somali community in Oslo include that:[10]

Somalis don't want to integrate in fear of losing their religion and culture.

Somalis despise and fear Norwegians, who are seen as untrustworthy infidels and whores.

Violence is common everyday. The father hit the mother, and the mother hit the children.

Somalis "divorce" on paper only to gain public economical support for single mothers.

Somali organisations work against integration internally, but presents itself to work for integration externally.

Somalis aren't interested in their children, but give birth to many to gain the most possible social security payments.

Many support female genital cutting, even though they say otherwise externally.

Here's her

She is bold and straightforward. That is why I don't know her she's Norwegian. Are you a Norwegian?

Abwaan   

Let her sort herself out. Every islaan/oday who fails Soomaalida ayey shaqo ka dhigataan. Kii Biixi la lahaana waan xasuustaa iyo maalayacnigiisa.

Apophis;860352 wrote:

Somalis don't want to integrate in fear of losing their religion and culture.

Violence is common everyday. The father hit the mother, and the mother hit the children.

Somalis aren't interested in their children, but give birth to many to gain the most possible social security payments.

Here's her

Bal beentan daya....Another is caan-bixis lee iska dheh....Naagtu generalization badanaa.

Abwaan   

Somalia;860371 wrote:
She's Somaliland's answer to Ayaan Hirsi. :cool:

:D...miyaa? Ilaah ha soo hanuuniyo iyada iyo waxa lunsan oo dhanba. Nafteeda iyadaa iska leh, laakiin is-caanbixiska ayaanan ke helin iyo beenta dadka laga abuurayo.

Abwaan   

Apophis;860372 wrote:
I've never been to Norway (the Scandinavians are too liberal for me)

She speaks the truth. As a society we're immoral and backwards. It's well known that many Somalis get married without declaring their marriage,have kids and claim to be not a couple; have 5+ kids so they can mooch of benefits and build villas back in their homelands; we abuse our kids (or cash cows) both physically and mentally. We pay lip service to integration while calling our hosts horrible names behind their backs.

I am a Somali and I do not abuse my kids, my parents did not abuse me. Please Stop the generalization. I am not hiding that our community has issues that need solutions but these kind of thing that this woman talked about is very concerning. As for the integration, Somalis have a strong culture which results them not to get close to the authorities and work with them at least. There needs to be action both from the community and authorities to overcome this. Apophis, It is not a one way thing.

Somalia   

She's a member of the party that Anders Breivik the Norwegian terrorist was a member of. But she's not that famous however she claims to be Muslim yet also a homosexual, istaqfurlaah. :D

guerilla   

acuudu bilaah. somali girl publicly saying she is lesbian.

What is it exactly you find shocking, that she's a lesbian or that she's gone public with the info?

raula   

Somalia;860371 wrote:
She's Somaliland's answer to Ayaan Hirsi. :cool:

No wonder Mooge saw it as 'pressing news'. Serioulsy politics waa qumayo :D Who cares what she's? ..