Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Amal Aden

Taleexi   

Nin-Yaaban;860584 wrote:
Qoftaan quruxda badan waxaa layiraahdaa.....Sagal Mohamod Sadiq.
:)

She's from San Diego.

Correction: from San Jose, the Bay Area.

@Apohis .... I'm not againest criticism,what I been saying all along is attack the problem..JOBS,JOBS,JOBS,even to the extent of repatriation where possible but just being a member of far right organization like this women & spew hate toward her own cos they rejected her sexual orientation is more than cynical to say the least.This where an organization is needed like NAACP or jewish JDL etc.

Profiling is not the way to go! Of what I think of you here is that you'r comfortable in life,but in the streets of Europe you just be seen as one of the rest.Great majority of somalis are decent just like most otha people.Majority under welfare in Europe & America are white....only difference is they in their own countries.

Mario B   

Apophis;860608 wrote:
What she says resonates with me because I've personally observed these kinds of behaviours. I really think we're in denial.

How is her working from a racist platform i.e joining right wing groups, is going to help our situation?:confused: For me she comes out as a self hating Somali and an Uncle Tom.

aero   

Mooge;860322 wrote:
norway-amel-aden.jpg

I was wondering who she looked like until I was forced to watch the Real Housewives of New Jersey and saw Joseph Wakile then I was like bingo! She's a chocolate version of Mr. Wakile

joseph.jpg

Apophis;862013 wrote:
Jobs (high paying ones) are essential but currently (in Europe) our skills/education levels is not yet as high as it could be. If you read her wiki page it doesn't say this woman is part of a right wing party but rather, she agrees with one aspect of such party while rejecting their general perspective.

Ps: NAACP & JDL have their positive sides but I believe they often help communities to feel victimise and thus shields them from criticism. The American model wouldn't work here in Europe.

you seriously in delusion,"she agrees with one aspect" hahaa...and NAACP & JDL victimised their own!!!! you live in anotha planet.

I'm at work right now ,don't wana succumb to your stereotypes(lazy welfare recepient).Holla later.

and I mentioned following Already:

QUOTE=burahadeer;860607You don't have enough qualification to get decent job If were 20+ at your arrival and been there for 10 yrs.All you can come up with is 7-11 & doubt that's even available in europe.

Garnaqsi   

Mario B;861919 wrote:
Lol. Garnaqsi is using anecdotal evidence to come up with the 80% statistics. Coming from a man who relies on "
factual objectivity
" this is very depressing reading indeed. :eek:

As Apophis has pointed out, I had the disqualifying phrase 'in my experience' there; so it was pretty clear that it wasn't meant to be taken as a supportable statistic of sorts. Nice to know I'm being scrutinised here, though. Hard feelings from religious debates? :P

Garnaqsi   

Apophis;861967 wrote:
Here comes the personal attacks/invalidations. Me and Garnaqsi are not the same and Freeman???

Our friend Mario believes (among other things): omniscient/omnipresent God and omniscient/omnipresent atheist.

Omniscient atheist because he was so unbelievably excited that he found an unsupported claim from me. :D :D

Omnipresent atheist because he thinks all the atheist members in this board are really one and the same. :D :D

NGONGE;861622 wrote:
It's never about what you say. It's all about how it is said. If this girl wasn't a lesbian, I would have had the perfect man for her here on SOL.
:D

(no, not Apophis, ALPHA, ALPHA!).

LoL there are always couple of desperados that would take anything. :)

Mario B   

aero;862015 wrote:
I was wondering who she looked like until I was forced to watch the Real Housewives of New Jersey and saw Joseph Wakile then I was like bingo! She's a chocolate version of Mr. Wakile

joseph.jpg

Aero, are you saying Mr Joseph Wakile looks like a dyke?:eek:

Mario B   

Garnaqsi;862102 wrote:
Our friend Mario believes (among other things): omniscient/omnipresent God and omniscient/omnipresent atheist.

Omniscient atheist because he was so unbelievably excited that he found an unsupported claim from me.

What I was criticizing was your use of bias and prejudice/bad experience to support this woman's use of bias and prejudice/bad experience in her attack on all Somalis. And how does she thinks working/supporting extremists groups whom she share the same prejudice will help Somali cause?

Garnaqsi   

Mario B;862186 wrote:
What I was criticizing was your use of bias and prejudice/bad experience to support this woman's use of bias and prejudice/bad experience in her attack on all Somalis. And how does she thinks working/supporting extremists groups whom she share the same prejudice will help Somali cause?

I don't really know, but be honest Mario, how widespread do you think some of the things she stated are?

peasant   

Blackflash;861264 wrote:
The single worst mistake the diaspora made was to congregate together in to ethnic enclaves. Why leave Somalia to go and live in a Somali neighborhood? The apologists in the community fail to mention that many other groups (such as the Chinese, Indian, Iranian etc.) have also been stigmatized in the west, yet they hold many of the top jobs here in academia and have vibrant communities.

I think you fail to understand the fact that the Iranians, the chines and the indians you mentioned are coming from stable nations and are most likely the rich and the affluent members of society in their respective nations. Somalis on the other hand are refugees fleeing chaotic country which the majority of the population were illiterate nomads and as result when they arrived in the west, their starting point was a government subsidized ghettos which is typical for refugees.