Sign in to follow this  
Waranle_Warrior

A man from Somaliland is running for the TOP POST - pRESIDEnCY

War Deg Deg ah– Xuseen Carab Ciise oo u taagan xilka Madaxweynaha Soomaaliya

Posted by Pi on August 23rd, 2012

Warar rasmi ah oo iminka soo gaarey Pi ayaa sheegay in Wasiirkii Gaashaandhiga ee Xukumada RW Cabdiwali mudane Xuseen Carab Ciise uu isu soo taagay tartanka Madaxweynanimada Soomaaliya, Xuseen Carab Ciise wuxuu goordhow si rasmi ah u shaacinayaa inuu yahay Musharax.

Xuseen Carab Ciise ayaa kamid ahaa wasiirada ugu firfircoon Xukuumada Prof Cabdiwali Maxamed Cali Gaas.

Xuseen Carab ciise ayaa naloo xaqiijiyey Musharxnimadiisa, wuxuuna goor dhow ku dhawaaqayaa inuu yahay Musharax.

Kalasoco wararkayaga dambe.

Puntlandi.com

Xarunta Wararka Deg Dega ah

123@puntlandi.com

This is the first time in Somali history, that members of Somaliland and Bay/Bakool clans are running for Somali Presidency. Surely history is being made in Mogadishu this year, 2012 elections. Its a most welcome prospect.

Also, its the first time that members of D-block are fighting toe-and-nail against each other for the post of the speaker of the parliament, history has been made here.

However, I doubt all this is going to materialize, in the end I think the top two posts will go to the same usual suspect clans while the speaker will be occupied by Baidoa clan. That's my prediction, nothing will change.

Ina carab ciise is running for president interesting he is a good guy but it will not work he should rather support sh sharif

And get an important ministerial position but he is very ambitious guy I like that in a politician.

There Has never been a president from somaliland not even when somalia and somaliland were united

So it will Be a hard road for him but I wish him luck. If he comes back as a minister he can play a role in the further somaliland and somalia talks.

^Indeed, he is a good guy and I wish him luck though I doubt the two clans that believe its their god given right will let him.

I think he should align himself with Shariif Hassan and between them one must make sure to get at least one of the two top posts. If they combine all their respective clans votes and do massive compaigning they can get the Presidency or at least pressure another person into landing the PM post. Workable strategy.

LANDER   

Xaaji Xunjuf;859980 wrote:
Ina carab ciise is running for president interesting he is a good guy but it will not work he should rather support sh sharif

And get an important ministerial position but he is very ambitious guy I like that in a politician.

There Has never been a president from somaliland not even when somalia and somaliland were united

So it will Be a hard road for him but I wish him luck. If he comes back as a minister he can play a role in the further somaliland and somalia talks.

^If he is a Somalilander and doesn't have any other ties to Somalia aside from his political ambition, he is a traitor according to our laws and should be considered as such. The fact that you suggest he would be involved in any dealings with Somaliland is silly. He should live as a refugee from his own country and be flagged at the airport until such time as a president from Somaliland grants him pardon like all those who went the same route before him. The era of trying to have your cake and eat it too is over.

I wonder how he'd deal with his forlorn brethren in the secessionist enclave up north should he win the presidency? Him being formerly a minister of defense and all, wouldn't he simply resort to violence to tame the petty braggadocio of the likes of Lander&CO?

Laander ina carab ciise is different this guy doesn't act as if he is the enemy of somaliland

He is a down to earth guy who knows who his people are

If he wants to be the president of somalia and the koonfurians want him why should we be against it

Its not like he is running for somaliland presidency

LIve and let live

LANDER;860022 wrote:
^If he is a Somalilander and doesn't have any other ties to Somalia aside from his political ambition, he is a traitor according to our laws and should be considered as such. The fact that you suggest he would be involved in any dealings with Somaliland is silly. He should live as a refugee from his own country and be flagged at the airport until such time as a president from Somaliland grants him pardon like all those who went the same route before him. The era of trying to have your cake and eat it too is over.

wouldn't you lose at this whole traitor game. remember, your president and your so called ministers wouldn't be able to run back and forth to their late father that freely if we had our act together.

GaadhHaye;860045 wrote:
You are off the cliff guys. It is a continuation of 1969!!!!. Abdiweli is the President and Carab is the PM.

This time, who will get assassinated? lol

Somali philosopher;860042 wrote:
wouldn't you lose at this whole traitor game. remember, your president and your so called ministers wouldn't be able to run back and forth to their late father that freely if we had our act together.

can't live without landers:D and you can't put your act together without them ,meaning stay in suspension.