Sign in to follow this  
Conqueror

Nimco Dareen was attacked

Abtigiis   

gabadha dad anigaa ugu xiga and i am not crying for her, so Juxa and the rest can save their alien tears. It is easy to pontificate about civility when one is not feeling the pain of oppression.

The O guys have a reputation of women beating i heard, even their women would ask for a beating if the husband doesn't do his daily ritual. Awoowgaa Alla gub, bilcaanyeheey.;)

Abwaan   

Horta aniga yartan iyo heesaheeda midna kama helo balse in sidaa loo weeraro is not good. Also this might lead to a revenge among this community and then Soomaali is ceyrceyrsaneysa, waxaa jabkooda ka faa'iideysanaya amxaarada. Ilaah ha bogsiiyo and I hope inaan dhib dambe dhicin.

Abtigiis   

Abwaan, xageey kaa martay sheekadu. Gabadha anagaa tolkeed hoose ah, wax isqabqabsana majiraan. Hadaad adigu aniga iyo zack noo qabsan waa gaar!

Abwaan   

Abtigiis...oo hadda ma waxaad leedahay gabadhan Kikuyu ayaa soo weerartay? Soo isla tolka un ma ahan waxa weeraray? lol@Tolkeed hoose, tolalkaan Soomaalida baan nacay marna la fidin marna la soo gaabin.:D

raula;860274 wrote:
I agree, for those who know...Ngara (and not LANGARA..shuud like Budland
:D
is saying)..has always been littered w/crooks..I know as i went to school there.

It is Islii. It is Kaamaruun. It is Langaara. Kabiisha? That is how we maryooleeys ugu dhawaaqno in Islii. 058.gif

By the way, waxba ma gaarin la yiri ka ahayn dharbaaxo iyo laad lagu qaaday. Dadkiina orod iyo buuq ka dhex dhacay oo waxee moodeen in mindi iyo tooreey lala dhacay.

Nayroobi was one of the most lucrative ruwaayado fannaaniinta ka dhaqaaleysan jireen lately. In the past three years alone, some heavyweights ruwaayado ku qabtay Nayroobi, including Axmed Naaji, Xasan Aaden Samatar, Saado Cali, Hibo Nuura, Salaad Darbi, Seynab Labadhagax, Qeylodhaan iyo kuwii yar yaraa. This will give a second thought a lot of fannaans that were planning to host a show in Nayroobi.

AYOUB   

Abtigiis;860302 wrote:
gabadha dad anigaa ugu xiga and i am not crying for her, so Juxa and the rest can save their alien tears. It is easy to pontificate about civility when one is not feeling the pain of oppression.

Your lack of irony is almost as severe as in Yankee kids fighting foreign terrorists in a country they call iRack. I'm not talking about you using the phrase "feeling the pain of oppression" considering the hurt girl's surname. I mean you talking about "the pain of oppression" while expressing joy at mob violence on a singing girl because she changed her political stance? Shame indeed.

The problem you have is; Nimco is not the first artist to ditch the ONLF. You lost Poet Dhoodaan, Waayaha group and the boys who made the Silent Cry documentary among others. It's a growing trend. Claiming they were all bought is just fantastic and hard to swallow. Attacking a weak girl or unsuspecting truck drivers is not the solution. Expressing narcissistic support or sadistic joy for cowardly actions is just ignoble. It's time the supporters this sadistic jabhad that shames and taints liberation fronts across the globe address the problem the Front has and deal with them.*

PS You coming back to celebrate the stage raid (even after the demise your cousin Ato Meles) hammers home how high this ranks in ONLF "successful" military history. Mission accomplished t-shirt printed yet? :)

AYOUB   

Faafan;860146 wrote:
^Nimco Dareen is a singer and is unimportant to ONLF in its war against the TPLF.

Why do you "understand" the attack on her then? Could it be operation "Dareen pain oppression" stage raid is the most successful operation your ONLF jabhad conducted since the spite of truck burning?

Faafan;860146 wrote:

:)
blame the TPLF stooge Riyale who ignited the issue at-least the truckers were spared many of enclaves victims did not fare so well in Ethiopia s prisons.

If the ONLF had issues with President Rayaale's forces, they should fight his forces not arson innocent truckers. If the ONLF has issues with TPLF, they should attack TPLF forces and not Nimco Dareen. If the ONLF are a jabhad, then they should be a jabhad not Dhanto Dancers. Celebrating and understanding anti-social behaviour as military action is just pathetic. Even by ONLF standards, I don't think I'm asking too much, Am I?

"If the ONLF had issues with President Rayaale's forces, they should fight his forces not arson innocent truckers." loool Nagadaa ninyahow meelkale baa kagu baneysaa. N I thought you were being sincere about the poor woman's welfare:D

AYOUB   

^ :) Doing a deep analysis, that all. Stay tuned, I still got the ONLF raids on my camels to cover if the opportunity arises. I'A :)

The Zack   

AYOUB;860581 wrote:

If the ONLF had issues with President Rayaale's forces, they should fight his forces not arson innocent truckers.

It is simple tit for tat waryaa! Somaliland should've attacked the ONLF fighters if it wanted to fight them. Why arrest innocent civilians in Hargeisa and turn them in to Melez?

It is time to advise your own, sadaqada guriga ka bilow!

P.s. I knew you weren't in this thread to defend dareen per se.

The Zack   

Che -Guevara;860589 wrote:
Zack....Ayoub magtiisa hala siiyo xoolihii laga dhacaney haloo soo celiyo.

:D :D We probably should do that as every Somali Somaliland turned in to Xabashida have been released anyways. Mag inaan siino weeye si uu u aamuso.

^See problems could be solved if we give a moment of thought. Ayoub should encourage the entity he supports to handing over Somalis specially woman to Woyanes.