Sign in to follow this  
Conqueror

Nimco Dareen was attacked

Showqi   

The Zack;860081 wrote:
I wlecome this attack. You sing for the Wayane that is raping your fellow citizens, you deserve in lagu dhaleeyo.

Zack,I disagree with you on this one, if you don't like her or don't like who she sports just boycott her and don't buy her tickets. Assaulting someone to proof your point is totally wrong. If someone crosses the line just tell them that they are wrong in a civilized way. Why attack her:mad: Wixii xun khaladkooda waa loo sheega ee lalama khaldamo. Don't be like Al-Shabaab Bro. Al-Shabaab ayaa lagu yiqiinay in ay khalad khalad kale ku saxaan

Somalia   

Wallahi she didn't deserve this. This is like men who say women deserve to be raped because they are scantily clad or they brought it on themselves, always blaming the victim, what the hell, Ibtisam is right, you mandem be chattin' bare breeeez bruv.

Faafan   

There are reports that she was set-up by the Waayaha Cusub(Woyane group) as a result of an ongoing squabble, the attackers were hired.

Juxa   

why should she be attacked for her political views?

as ibti says waxa istaahila garaacid many men isku sheega politicians and those who support them in this forum for example

allaha caafiyo

AYOUB   

Somalia;859965 wrote:
It would be ironic if they used rape as a weapon but I don't think that.

Somalia;860115 wrote:
This is like men who say women deserve to be raped because they are scantily clad or they brought it on themselves, always blaming the victim...

Applicant: Rape, murder, arson, and rape.

Hedley Lamarr: You said rape twice.

Applicant: I like rape.

NGONGE   

I expect A&T to arrive any minute now with a rephrased song lyric of Nimco. :D

I, of course, disagree with Zack & Ibti.

AYOUB   

NGONGE;860122 wrote:
I expect A&T to arrive any minute now with a rephrased song lyric of Nimco.
:D

A&T and Eritrea's Afewerki have strangely chose to ignore the interesting times in Mogadishu, Addis and now Nairobi. Call me paraoid, but the man lived in Somalia and if you learned afSoomaali in SOL, why not him. Then again, maybe Afewerki is not A&T and he was busy planning the ONLF Nairobi (stage) invasion.

Somalia   

AYOUB;860120 wrote:
[

Applicant: Rape, murder, arson, and rape.

Hedley Lamarr: You said rape twice.

Applicant: I like rape.

What the hell, why didn't you tell me you were raped? :eek:

Faafan   

Apophis;860121 wrote:
Nairobi maybe full of TPLF's victims but that does not justifying attacking an artists, who for whatever reasons, choose to support a side. And By the way, I remember seeing her perform in a pro-ONLF concert in 2007 does that mean TPLF people had the right to assault her for choosing their opponents? Your logic would allow her to be attacked by either side.

^ We can have different political views on the Somali region but complicity with war crimes and crimes against humanity is not a view but an injustice to the suffering populace.As an artist she has used her capacity to silence the population, creating a false image of the region.

This is a political and military conflict....there will be casualties, Dareen has chosen to be with the TPLF in pursuit of wealth serving in the TPLF propaganda bureau .Both sides will undermine each-other and attack each-other in very malicious ways such is the nature of conflict.

If she was a neutral artist pursuing her artistic dreams then no one would bother her....but she chose to sing politically charged songs for the ONLF and then for the TPLF.I don't condone this attack as many have said our culture disapproves of such violence towards a women but its not surprising to see her attacked as many will see her as a legitimate target as a result of her affiliation.

Faafan   

^ why are you asking me? someone or some-people thought it would be ok to do that, I don't agree with it but its not surprising in the political climate she works and makes her living off.

Faafan   

I agree Dareen is not a combatant but she has played a role in the conflict, the attack is unwarranted.Furthermore we shouldn't point fingers early, whether this was an attack as a result of her political affiliation or not is yet to be determined.

AYOUB   

Faafan;860138 wrote:
^ why are you asking me? someone or some-people thought it would be ok to do that, I don't agree with it but its not surprising in the political climate she works and makes her living off.

I'm asking you because I don't think the people who attacked her are here and you said you're not surprised it happened and talked about "military conflict". You're our "post 911 Muslim". :) Why her? What I mean is; what else would not surprise ONLF supporters apart this attack (and the arsoning of innocent truckers)?

Faafan   

^Nimco Dareen is a singer and is unimportant to ONLF in its war against the TPLF.

:) blame the TPLF stooge Riyale who ignited the issue at-least the truckers were spared many of enclaves victims did not fare so well in Ethiopia s prisons.