Sign in to follow this  
Jacpher

Ethiopian PM Meles Zenawi dies after illness

^No, you are any apologist and defeatist rapping himself in religious cloth. Take to your nacnac to the city he leveled and see how understanding they are.

Che -Guevara;858809 wrote:
^Qof damiir leh matihid kasoco!

He is an Ethiopian mole, trying to silence people using our faith. Melez was an *****..He was a Washington asset and no more!

Jacpher   

Conqueror;858811 wrote:
^ I have damiir and I have the intelligence to recognize that only Allah is the 'All Knower'. Who are WE to say "Rot in hell" to so and so, especially Meles Zenawi who has had many interactions and encounters to Muslims of different Ethiopian ethnic groups?

Not only do you believe Meles was a secret Muslim and died Muslim secretly but you also believe he helped greatly Somalis by giving them a state and gave Muslims freedom of religion? Yet you claim you don't support him? :D:D Waryaa stop being a fake here. Say who you really are.

Jacpher,

Meles Zenawi had interaction and contact with Ethiopia's Muslim population from different ethnic groups. Compare Mengistu-Haile Selassie-Menalik to Meles. Which one has done more good for Muslims/Somalis?

Jacpher   

^No the question is why are you trying to silence his critics under religious disguise? Why are you diverting the habaar from Meles to Mengistu?

Apophis;858824 wrote:
I could be wrong but I thought the conflict between the two countries was fuelled by the two leaders not liking each other personally? If that is the case, Zenawi's death would open the door for some sort of negotiations between the two. If they make a deal it would be bad for the Somalis.

The legacy of Zenawi is perpetuation of the same sort of oppression his people suffered at the hands of the Derg. His oppression was more lethal and clever. But he also left another legacy and that's ethnic federalism. Continues oppression and ethnic federalism which lessens the sense of Ethiopianess is what will do Ethiopia in eventually.

Jacpher,

A forumer from another forum said it perfectly.

Nacaskii lumi jirey ee markii lasoo heley yidhi " Maxaydun ka farxi berriba waa lumiye"... Whatever Melez was, it was the doing of our people who ruined the country...No matter how horrible he was, his death would do nothing for the Somali as they will definitely shine the shoes for his successor Yaa ku khasbay inuu mid kastaaba cagaha usoo dhaqo Melez? Waa uun isla dadkii..waxba ha farxina...I hope Ethiopia won't have a religious/secterian war...Hopefully not..But ofcourse they are more nationalistic anyway....

Jacpher   

^I thought your earlier argument was don't curse the man as he may have died a secret Muslim and now you are saying his death won't yield any positive change for Somalis. So which one should I address first?

Both.

I say don't curse him, because just like King Negash who hid his conversion to Islam or just like Alexander Litvinenko who converted to Islam on his death bed few days prior to the day he died, the possibility of Meles or any Leader that had any knowledge of Islam converting to Islam exists.

Only Allah knows what is in the Hearts of men.

Secondly, if Meles was a ruthless dictator, which I do not agree nor agree (I never experienced his brutality nor mercy), then that won't change anything, for it's Somalis that bring upon themselves their demise.

Jacpher   

Conqueror:

^How about this, you tell us who you really are? Meles doorkno.b? :D

It's too early to tell whatever change positive or not that would come of this leadership change in Ethiopia. Plus Meles was no Najashi so save this garbage to yourself and continue the habaar all day long.

Conqueror;858788 wrote:
^ I support no one.

Just like Alexander Litvinenko converted to Islam on his death bed, I ask people to refrain from insulting the dead, for there is a chance he [Meles Zenawi] might have converted to Islam on his death bed. That's all.

Being Muslim should not exempt you from being criticized....especially when the person is the Leader of a country. It's not like Aideed or Siad Barre were exempt from criticism....even though they were both Muslim

My philosophy is: If you are a Politician or a Leader...then you're gonna get criticized and even insulted. Deal with it....if you can't handle criticism, then don't go into politics

(I never experienced his brutality nor mercy)

This says it all

Apophis.....I think he will derive pleasure in seeing Zenawi's victims-sadistic

m660x.jpg

Well here's one

^ Chaotic Ethiopia might not be in our best interest considering we have no institutions. Then again, I don't see how Ethiopia can come apart in orderly manner?