Sign in to follow this  
Jacpher

Ethiopian PM Meles Zenawi dies after illness

Faafan   

This guy is an imbecile, I doubt he knows how Meles operated Ethiopia or the many war crimes and crimes against humanity he committed against the peoples of the horn.You must be really ignorant or handicapped to say Meles was not a dictator, or that he accorded rights to people of different regions...stopping hiding behind the fake religious cloak, either declare your ignorance regarding the state of politics in Ethiopia or begin defending your dictator with facts, this if and but and I dont' know is nonsense....Muslims in Addis and various regions used the opportunity of eid to protest against the regime for meddling in the affairs of Muslims and calling for the release of arrested Muslims leaders yet you defend meles with there religion.

Jacpher   

Conqueror: The reason I asked is you come across as a fake pro Meles inserting himself as a concerned Muslim of the death of fellow Muslim. That was a fake attempt to silence Meles victims on your part. Do you even know what diinta says about cursing daalimiinta? I didn't think so.

You are not here to lecture us who Meles was or what he did in his time in power? Are you? Save it for later wayree.

Back to the topic: When are the Meles subordinates in Muqdisho gonna cry Meles death on the airwaves? Any news conference out of Muqdisho? :D

^I think you just said it.

Jacpher....Nagadaa dee rag badan oo SOL jooga were clapping for Zenawi when their warlord or tribal land was in Zenawi's grace,

Faafan   

Lol@the videos.

Those videos were staged and choreographed as a way to spread propaganda against the ONLF...Its clear your more naive than I previously thought, and if you can dig up videos of ONLF supposedly committing crimes why haven't you looked at the countless documented and unbiased videos and reports that clearly show the crimes of meles and his regime especially against Somalis in the Ocaden region instead of claiming ignorance.

Just a little info on the guy who prepared the videos and owns the account, his name is Guleed Casoowe a former propaganda officer for the government .Guess where he is ? in the famous Jail Ocaden.

ONLF has invited human rights groups and foriegn journalists to come and visit the region and prepare there own independent assessments, yet the Ethiopian government has banned most NGOs, human rights groups and foreign media networks from the region so who is hiding what?

Abwaan   

Mooge;858764 wrote:
great news. the best gift we could get at a day we are electing a new government.

I agree, Iyaga Ilaahay ha isku mashquuliyo shartoodana haku ekeeyo...It will be interesting to see who takes over the Intelligence guy may be?

Daqane   

Yes zenawi is dead and he was a mendacious little predator, who has caused untold suffering across the horn, but in the end it is silly to diffrentiate between what he did and the policies of his people, he was merely the face of the dictatorial chauvinism of his habesha brethren, he did all of they would have done in his shoes against the somali, oromo and other ethnic groups.

What you must diffrentiate is between melez as a man who is now dead and unable to spend the fortune he had amassed by *******ising the ethiopian economy with the aid of his mafia organisation E.F.F.O.R.T and the millenia old policies of the injeera eaters, they will stlll keep comming my freinds, crys of victory are hollow at best.

P.S this conqueror is a troll.

Daqane   

@ somalia what do you mean good riddance was he not related to you since you called him adheer all the time, I thought he was atleast a close family freind.;)

NGONGE   

The boogeyman is gone. Quick, someone think up a new scary figure to keep the wailers going. :D

On a serious note, where is A&T today? I'd love to hear his considered take on things now that Zenawi's gone. How does the Ethio internal power politics work? Is the guy running the show now a mere temporary puppet or the real thing? War mashaxarada naga daaya oo wax sheega dee.

Daqane   
Some times in the name of wit we cab trivialise real issues, refering to him as a bogeyman like he did not exist and did not do the things he did is perhaps something to be gone over by you.