Sign in to follow this  
wyre

Hello all

wyre   

Hey Happy Eid For You (Not For Me), Am Back Though Am Not still Back,

I Just Had A Good Ramadan But Eid is Not Good For Me, So I'ld Like To Share Your Happiness

(To Be Fair, I am Sick, Though I don't Like To Make You Sad With My Problems)

I'ld Like You To Pray For Me Insha Allah

I Had Gone To The Haram And While I Was In The Tawaf I Remembered My Sol Friends And I Made A Du'aa For Them,

Especially my Athiest Friends For Allah To Show Them The True Path, I Like Garnaqsi too Much Though He Is Not A Believer, But Why Would I Care If He Is Not A Believer, That Situation Is Not In My Hand, But I Did A Prayer For Him,

Thanks To Bluelicious For Wishing Me A Happy Ramadan, I Did Saw your Message In Ramadan But I Couldn't Reply At That Time Coz I Was Busy And It Was not Enough To Say Thanks

Ab't Maaddeey And Abtigiis I Did Really Prayed For Them :D :D Go Figure.

Thanks My Best Friends Wish You The Best Till I Come Back And Happy Eid

Ps: I Am Getting Married Soon Insha Allah,

AYOUB   

Wlc back and taqabballah minna wa minkum. Amiin for the dua, even though I doubt you remembered me in it. :) May The Almighty accept and reward your Umrah in full, cure and bless you and the bride to be.

Showqi   

Welcome back Xaaji Wyre, ilaahay ha kaa abaal mariyo ducada aad xajka nooga soo duceysay kuligeen hadaanu nahay reer SOL. Adigana waxaanu illaahay kaaga baryeynaa in uu ku caafiyo aamiin. Waxba ha soo deg degin sxb! ee bal arinta arooskaaga iyo howlaha qoyskaaga si fiican uga soo bax oo illaahay ha kula garab galo. Insha'allah markaat honeymoon-kaaga ka soo noqoto ayeynu wadda sheekeysan doonaa.

NGONGE   

Fulay fooqal fulay. Just because you're getting married does not mean you have to fall ill. :D

مبروك علي الزواج والله يشفيك

Coofle   

Kulu Caam wa antum bikhayr...

Waaryaahee WYRE glad to know you are alright, I thought you have been a victim "Tarxiil Yalla Yalla fi Tarxiil"

Baaraka Laahu Lakumaa Wa Jamaca Baynakumaa Calaa khayr.....Guurkuba Waa Geesinimo, Waanad iga geesinimo badantahay Aniga iyo akhiyaar badan oo dhalinyarada cuslaatay ah..Alf mabruuk

Allaha ku caafiyo Sxb....Caafimaad degdeg ah inshalah..

Maaddeey   

Wyre, ducadaada iska naqso, sxb, ma rabo!. Go figure adibo!.

We have thread for the likes of your post, its called 'troll, shaax iyo sheeko' :)

Juxa   

Allaha kaa aqbalo and good luck with the wedding

ps: nothing to fear about the wedding, just nodd at intervals and says i do i do i do....in other words do as you are told and you will be happy man indeed

raula   

Indeed as coofle said..I second that!

Hongera kaka..as the tradition goes...ya unguja..na sehemu hizo.....here are some KANGA writings..

1.YARABI TUPE SALAMA TUISIHI KWA KUPENDANA -translation= GOD GIVE US PEACE TO LIVE IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER

Je Wyre..maradhi yako ni ya pendo..ama? as this proverb articulates.."Ya mahaba ndweo maradhi upeo" =The intoxication of love is the ultimate disease :D

Majibu =twakuombea mola akupoeshe kwa maradhi na nia yakutulie..mwanangu...indeed

2.NIPENDE KWA NIA NIPATE KUTULIA/ LOVE ME SO THAT I CAN RELAX..as in this case akupende kwa nia, upate kutulia.

Tafadhali peleka Salamu kwa zawaj.

Wyreeeeeeee welcome back you were missed :D

You wen't to the Ka'ba wow your more lucky then us. I'm the one who can't thank you enough for not only thinking of me but also making a prayer for me at the Ka'ba. May your prayers duas and umrah get accepted amiin. Get well soon of your sickness hope it's nothing serious I will pray for your recovery.

To you and your fiancee; barakallahu laka wa baaraka 'alaika wa jama'a bainakuma fi khair. May Allah give you a blessed happy marriage with a good wife that is good to you amiin. I hope i'm the next one in line to tie the knot I could use a lil prayer in that direction.

About Garnaqsi I like him too that Somali Mr Darcy. What is there not to like about him he is kind polite and never rude or arrogant.

A happy belated Eid mubarak.

Blessed   

MashaAllah, Wyr. Such a busy month. Illahay hakaa aqbalo your cumrah, shifo haku siiyo, guurkana hakuu wanaajiyo InshaAllah.

wyre   

Sxbayaal I Don't Know How To Thank You, Aamiin Allaha Ii Aqbalo Ducadiina

@ Ngonge, لا والله ماني خايف من الزواج بس في شي ثاني :D

Maaddeey;858997 wrote:
Wyre, ducadaada iska naqso, sxb, ma rabo!. Go figure adibo!.

We have thread for the likes of your post, its called 'troll, shaax iyo sheeko'
:)

Maaddeey I And God Only Knows How I Like You, And I Didn't Mean To Bother You And Marka, Am Sorry Haddaan Kuu Gefay ;)