Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

VIDEO: Somali woman struggles

^^

Good advice sxb cadaanka markaan la joogo waa difaaca somali, even though they are right still im on the somali side, marka hadda SOL cadaan ma joogo marka waxa aan ku liidano waa in la sheegsheega

Jacpher   

Waryaara Oba iska daaya reer magaalnimada wuu ku dhashtayee.

Oba has it crossed your mind that everyone learned whatever it is that you know at some point in their life including ilbaxnimo? I bet these people riding the escalator with ease can't ride a camel.

There is nothing with this and it has nothing to do with Reer Baadiyo or Magaalnimo. Its just that some people have phobia of using certain technology. There are people in the west that have never used lifts, other hate heights and there those that have never traveled via Airline.

somalee   

Don't know who coined the word 'Somalian', the people are Somalis + there are loads of embarrassing things Somalis do in Europe. I don't find this embarrassing at all.

Sultan Dheere;857778 wrote:
Because Ethiopia = Ethiopians, Eritrea = Eritreans etc. etc. so people just assumed Somalia = Somalians

Why don't they assume too this: Since it is Newfoundland = Newfoundlander, New Zealand = New Zealander, Iceland = Icelander, so why doesn't the residents England become Englander, Ireland = Irelander? Scotland = Scotlander?

There is other bunch too who doesn't go with this English assumption formula like Switzerland (Swiss), Thailand (Thai), Swaziland (Swazi), Finland (Finnish).

Marka Soomaalida waa Soomaali.

Samafal   

My neighbour is well educated sujui from Kenya and she has phobia of using escalators, lifts and high rises. So what is your point you lot reer magaal iska dhig dhigoow?

NGONGE   

Couldn't view this video at work and assumed it was some poor woman with an AMISOM gun pointed at her face or something. What a bloody amusing relief! :D

Mooge;857873 wrote:
oba, are there many new qaxooti sweden? i thought most people were there for years.

war reer Islii dhan iyo ceelasha biyaha sweden ay joogaan, i can hook you up with this guy called Xaaji dhool, passport kenyan plus visa aa helee, diyaarad straight to sweden

Taleexi   

Waxaan maqli jirey qofka qurbaha aadaya oo loogu duceeyo Rabbi dadka hooyo iyo aabbe ha kaaga dhigo, oo albaab kasta ha kuu furmo. In jaranjaradana Alle ha kuu sahlo/korsiiyo lagu daro bay ahayd ducada.