Sign in to follow this  
Narniah

Would you?

Juxa   

Ibti I was not joking! Men would think twice and work harder on the marriage if they knew their contract won't be renewed... He takes me for granted danbe ma maqasheen

Che what product? Don't you know depreciation malahan gender! Bal fur buuga walagu qasaarey your PHD eh

Ibtisam   

Why do people always say what about the kids??? WHAT about them? I dont get it- they still have a mum and a dad- who are both happy and successful, lets ask them- bet they prefer that to seeing their parents at each others throat every day!

I dont think you should invest together in any join ventures- everyone should do his/her own thing, maryah uun ba la kala guranaya markaas.

Blessed   

LoL. Ibts. I miss your madness.

Juxa;855909 wrote:
The notion of forever being married to one person is terrifying. The marriage contract should have a clause allowing parties to review their marriage once every 5 years with the option to OPT OUT

That's not such a bad idea, ya know. Dare we try....LOL.

As for the topic. No.

Ibtisam   

Blessed!!! I miss your sanity!! :D:P xxxx

How about you and juxa pilot this initiative :D If it backfires dont blame me laakin- haada ayaan idiin sii dardar weriniya. Plus not far behind this question will be something along the line of would you marry your friends ex-husband/wife I mean where are the limits?

Somalis would make an interesting subjects for studying under a microscope with all our fire and energy.

Ibtisam   

Nor I;m from a mother and father home either Che- so really I think both are a luxury- obviously one is more desirable than the other but this is not a perfect world and we all got to work with what ever we got given,

Together at all cost harms everyone more.

Blessed   

Juxa - ha ka war keento marka hore. I only sign up to initiatives that work. :D

As for limits, I think some people have abaar mentality. If you tell yourself, aduunka dad wanaagsan ayaa ku yar, in la isku soo noqnoqdo like they do in Albert Square caadi bey noqoneysaa.

Ibtisam   

loool @ juxa aa ku cabeynsa!!! Cadowsana, juxa dont worry aniga ayaa ka warkeen, there are a lot more Bengali's in the sea (bad choice of words considering their yearly floods)

'

Loool Abaar mentality and albert square! such a big world and so many possibilities!

Sorry for thread hijacked Nariah.

Aaliyyah   

Getting a divorce is halaal - clearly Allah swt doesn't want to force two people who cant stand each other to be together. But, the fact remains that nowadays in the Somali community the divorce rate is alarmingly high. Perhaps, people should learn what marriage is all about before they get married. I would probably blame the media especially all those Hollywood movies where everything is so nice and dandy. That people seem to be looking for that superficial world and can't seem to handle the slightest differences or hardships. I sort of think that our generation is spoiled. Maturity and accountability are lacking. I don't mean to generalize. I am sure there are exceptions but this seems to be the norm as of late.