Sign in to follow this  
Narniah

Would you?

Ibtisam   

Lol wax walan,

Loyalty is very important, you would need to be a hardheaded cold heart backstabbing twat :P

That aside- if you did, you would be living with your friend as the 3rd person in your relationship- it will be like a never ending ghost presence. Even a simple question of "so how did you meet your husband/ wife" will bring about dark memories and thoughts.

In saying that if and when I am dead- I dont care what or who he marries.

Stay away from relatives and close friends- it is just not worth it. It is as bad as becoming a second wife to your friends husband! :P

Narniah   

I have clearly stated in my first post that it's a hypothetical question. I'm far too immature and got lots to learn to even think about marriage. It's interesting to me because in Islam a brother can marry the wife of his diseased brother, so I don't think it's immoral or haram to marry the friend of your diseased spouse or vice versa.

I don't think it's backstabbing or deceitful. Obviously the person is going to move on at some point and if you really love them you'd want them to, who they choose to move on with is entirely up to them and if that be your friend or an acquaintance whom you both knew from your past that's their choice I don't see anything wrong with it. The most important thing is that the person finds happiness, after going through such a tragic experience they deserve it.

I wouldn't question peoples moral values or their loyalty if they chose to do that.

Juxa   

Waa runtaa! Life goes on

Balse every young lady deserves to be that bloke's special love no?

Ibtisam   

Narniah, you asked what we though of a hypothetical situation, now it looks like you dont like my hypothetical answer :D

It is morally wack to marry your friend's husband/ wife [acquaintance] is a different boat. Your friend is another matter, hence the issues of loyalty and morality. Of course they deserve to be happy- and I will help them as much as I can- for the sake of my friend but you can help them without inheriting your friends shid.

As for ISlam- well you didnt ask for a Islamic opinion (it is fine and hala)- Islam also allows for wives- but I dont and won't. But I find people only use the Islam excuses when they want to do something they may be judged for.

Juxa :D, yes juxa, they rock for a while, then their dog starts to stray and they lose their marbles and act like a lunatic. :D:P

Juxa   

Ibti bax, you are meanie!

If he strays abootadiis allaha ka sawabiyo ma replacement vehicle baa la wayay? As long as it is not to

Your bengali kasband.

Ibtisam   

Leave my Bengali husband alone, at least he wont leave for another women/ xalimo, if he does ever leave, it will be for money and power- who can compete with that eh. :D I tell him terrifying stories of what Somali women do to their straying husband- he dies many times hearing them- they range from being cooked alive, dosed with hot oil and their testicles chopped off. :P

Everything is replaceable dear, mid kale oo bidar leh aya la hela, and then you can tell him what an ***** the last one was. :D

Narniah   

Ibtisam you weren't the only person to hold the opinion you shared, and my reply was a general reply. I don't understand why you think I disliked anything. However I don't agree with everything you said. Maybe you didn't like my stance on the subject, which I only begun to share now since I started my thread and that was for everyone. To each their own.

Malicinka....no I won't.

MMA...stop character assassination ninyahow. Besides, institution of marriage is not all that appealing to me.

Women are weird and too sincere when it comes to relationships.

Juxa   

Narniah ibti does not like anything, that is why I like her

Don't mind her! Waa special

Lol@ saliid kulul. Violence is not the answer

Ibtisam   

Narniah, it seemed like you were answering the points i mentioned; backstabbing, deceitful disloyal etc.

Sorry if you weren't.

I dont mind you stance- everyone is different, what one wont do, there is always another one who will gladly do it- the beauty and diversity of this world. Bottom line is if you can do it and not feel ashamed, embarrassed or slightly guilty, then what does it matter what anyone else thinks/ does. Unless they are still alive and they will come looking for you.

Which reminds me- Juxa, do you women here wear niqabs so they either can ku bood thir husbands other wife or hide from her. Strangers thing ever! lol

Juxa   

Lool

The notion of forever being married to one person is terrifying. The marriage contract should have a clause allowing parties to review their marriage once every 5 years with the option to OPT OUT

Ibtisam   

You know juxa- you a say that as a joke, but I seriously think that it should be a lawful requirement- get it certified- bit like a re-newly of vows. Just to confirm that you still want to be there. Do you think we can get odyaal beled to approve that and implement it. :D