Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somali Girls

Alpha Blondy;856567 wrote:
leave the semanics aside brov. why are somali women and girls more likely to go for blacks/negros etc?

could this be a case of the erotic? there are studies to suggest white women find certain black men very sexually arousing – you know the docile, physically strong and irrational type prone to unpredictable behaviour – i suppose it’s the element of danger and risk (the bad boy type and in movies black bad boy are caricatured in the white superstructure discourse/ideology to be devoid of any logic but rather presented as savage-like characters). In effect what we’re talking about here is the white woman erotising the black man from a position of strength in an encompassing white superstructure, in the process emasculating the black man as sexual creatures/objects of desire. Of course, this is considered morally repugnant, depraved and very deviant but behind closed doors it lingers in their mind set.

perhaps somali woman are emulating white women? But from what angle?

Alpha Blondy;856579 wrote:
could this be a case of the erotic?
there are studies to suggest white women find certain black men very sexually arousing – you know the docile, physically strong and irrational type prone to unpredictable behaviour – i suppose it’s the element of danger and risk (the bad boy type and in movies black bad boy are caricatured in the white superstructure discourse/ideology to be devoid of any logic but rather presented as savage-like characters). In effect what we’re talking about here is the white woman erotising the black man from a position of strength in an encompassing white superstructure, in the process emasculating the black man as sexual creatures/objects of desire. Of course, this is considered morally repugnant, depraved and very deviant but behind closed doors it lingers in their mind set.

perhaps somali woman are emulating white women? But from what angle?

furthermore if the Negros are in a position to determine Somali girls as 'cheap and clean', what does it say about our relative position in this racial hierarchy? It may well be a case of the hunted becoming the hunter.

Wadani   

Alpha, despite your penchant for cynical commentary and at times misplaced negativity, I find your posts to be deeply insightful and most of all raw.

Blessed   

I suppose the thought that Somali girls in the west prefer other men helps some deal with rejection. How does one explain rejection in his own back yard, laakin? Alpha?

Malika   

*Blessed;856612 wrote:
I suppose the thought that Somali girls in the west prefer other men helps some deal with rejection. How does one explain rejection in his own back yard, laakin? Alpha?

Ouch! ka nax waa bil ramadaan eeh..Lol.

Wadani;856587 wrote:
Alpha, despite your penchant for cynical commentary and at times misplaced negativity, I find your posts to be deeply insightful and most of all raw.

Really? I often confuse his posts for satire until I realize he's serious. Juvenile and lacking real depth is how I would describe many of his threads and posts.

Alpha Blondy;856566 wrote:
+ 1

i won't justify myself to brain-dead race mixers and a pathetic little somali girl in the form of
who is a sucker, pun intended lol, for blacks of african-american, carribean and west african extracts.

Seeking attention by spewing negativity and controversy? Check. Whiny? Check. Unfounded resentment towards 5? Check. That's a lot like... Wait.... Alpha Blondy is Maximus?