Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Cabdi Qaybdiid: The new president of Galmudug.

oba hiloowlow;854497 wrote:
... Alkuulistaha caalin

istaaqurlah, waryee Oba waad soomantahay, ninka ma adaa ku arkay asagoo khamri cabaya, mise waa wax kutiri kuteen ah, waa danbi inaad qof ku caydid waxaadan ku arkin.

Abwaan   

Oba, magacaaga qof kale miyaa kula isticmaala ayaantaan? Mise aflagaaddadii Waagacusub ayaad rumaysatay? Caalin Khamri kuma ogeyn hadduusan after 2008 billaabin, which is very unlikely. Ninkaan aalkuliiste ma ahan ee hadda Ilaahow tooba dheh. Waa bil Ramadaan ee yaan la talax-tegin siduu MoonLight1 sheegay.

Teeda kale anigu horaan idiinku sheegay ninkii Hillary Clinton laga ag waayo bacaad buu qoor-sagaaro ku hayaa. :D

Thanks for the update MoonLight1. Siday u muuqato, on August 1st Qaybdiid ayaa gool xoog ah ka dhaliyey Caalin, maantana Caalin baa rigooro loo dhigay qaybdiid gool uga dhaliyey, cayaarta hadda 1-1 bay joogtaa.:D let us see who wins.

Horta SOL fairness maxaa u diidey? Labada nin ha u kala hiillinina ee cayaartana qashqashaadda ka daaya.:D

Samafal   

Abdiqaybdiid is bad choice for the region especially any hope of uniting Galmudug with Ximan & Xeeb and the rest of the Galgadud region. Galmudug needed young pragmatic leader who could forge an understanding between different communities through dialogue and compromise based on mutual trust. I dont think the former warlord can deliver on that.

On the other hand Puntland could at last find a partner against the war on Alshabab, Pirates and freelance miltia that roam Galkio. He's believed to command strong subclan miltia that may succeed to tame the freelance miltia that Caalin could not do anything about. He could also be a source of conflict with Puntland over resources and land disputes that has never been resolved.

Somalia   

oba hiloowlow;854497 wrote:
qeybdiid hadaan aqaani ani xoog ayuu ku maquunin doona Alkuulistaha caalin

waa wareey, you are even outdoing me, mashallah ku sii soco. :P

Abwaan;854500 wrote:

Teeda kale anigu horaan idiinku sheegay ninkii Hillary Clinton laga ag waayo bacaad buu qoor-sagaaro ku hayaa.
:D

Thanks for the update MoonLight1. Siday u muuqato, on August 1st Qaybdiid ayaa gool xoog ah ka dhaliyey Caalin, maantana Caalin baa rigooro loo dhigay qaybdiid gool uga dhaliyey, cayaarta hadda 1-1 bay joogtaa.
let us see who wins.

Horta SOL fairness maxaa u diidey? Labada nin ha u kala hiillinina ee cayaartana qashqashaadda ka daaya.

That's what I predicted, if the TFG and the IC still deal with Caalin "business as usual", then that would encourage him and make him even challenge more with Qaybdiid which is bad for Galmudug as that will prolong the standoff and will divide the community even more. But as you said lets wait and see how Qaybdiid deals with this latest set back.

Moonlight, as I said General Qaybdiid is due to be sworn in on the 14th of August, which is the anniversary of Galmudug. Therefore its only right for Mr Caalin to attend the last of Hillary's workshops. Meanwhile President Qaybdiid addresses his people at a support rally for the new Galmudug Leadership.

8412Dibadbax16.gif

Tima Kalajeex on the other hand is embarrassing himself. People are literally rallying outside for the support of the New President while he speaks to a camera lol stubborn but will soon come to know.

Abwaan   

MoonLight1;854508 wrote:
That's what I predicted, if the TFG and the IC still deal with Caalin "business as usual", then that would encourage him and make him even challenge more with Qaybdiid which is bad for Galmudug as that will prolong the standoff and will divide the community even more. But as you said lets wait and see how Qaybdiid deals with this latest set back.

MoonLight1, I don't know if you remember but there was a power struggle between Caalin and speaker of PM few months ago which was solved by some elders within Galmudug. I think Caalin knows that his time is up but he is little upset with the route Qaybdiid took to win Aalin's seat, he also beleives that Qaybdiid made some plots which made Caalin look like a failure, the other factor that needs to be mentioned is that there are a lot of people who do not want to see Qaybdiid be the man to replace Caalin. There needs to be some sort of reconciliation between Galmudug itself to root out some differences.

Samafal;854504 wrote:
Abdiqaybdiid is bad choice for the region especially any hope of uniting Galmudug with Ximan & Xeeb and the rest of the Galgadud region. Galmudug needed young pragmatic leader who could forge an understanding between different communities through dialogue and compromise based on mutual trust. I dont think the former warlord can deliver on that.

On the other hand Puntland could at last find a partner against the war on Alshabab, Pirates and freelance miltia that roam Galkio. He's believed to command strong subclan miltia that may succeed to tame the freelance miltia that Caalin could not do anything about. He could also be a source of conflict with Puntland over resources and land disputes that has never been resolved.

I agree with Samafal over here.