Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Cabdi Qaybdiid: The new president of Galmudug.

Somalia   

Inaalilaahi, bal ina adeeryaal, this is all wrong, Qeybdiid will adhere to the status quo, why would he do this, does he want us to play KhalafJalaf games or what?

There's a war brewing in Galmudug no doubt but I don't think it's with Puntland.

1. Gelinsoor's new status.

2. New Commissioner of Hobyo District

3. Previous appointment to Galguduud Governorship

4. This is all while they offered him a girl.

No, I don't think Qeybdiid will play with the airport issue, an issue he will lose no doubt.

Moonlight, Abdi is a soldier and unlike some in SOL who were only militia recruits he knows the truth and the real State his people are in. This is not 1991 when he had thousands of multiple clan militias chasing kids & women in the South. This here is Mudug and Abdi knows the firepower he has and those the other side has. Now we expect Abti being from the largest sub clan and those who have most to lose to stop the little militias from the rural areas who cause trouble.

This is the point this man is one an agreement can be made with and who has the power to tame those who cause nonsense. ...:D

Raamsade   

Great day for Mugdi Mudug but Qeybdiid needs to quickly ditch the civilian attire and suit up in his army uniform. Mudug needs man of action to clean up all the insecurity engulfing the region. And Qeybdiid was one of only 2 ex-warlords who opposed the ICU out of principle, the other being Bashiir Raage.

^

Oba tartiib, waa la soomanyahay, don't take it personal bro, Abwaan is just giving his view.

Kubadda dhulka dhig Oba, soonkeenka yuusan jabin.

its not personal ninkan is stalking me walahi thread kasto muran ayuu igula taagan yahay just because i support two candidates who happens to be the same clan as me im suddenly a qabiiliste, thats how real qabiiliste thinks. Why did he become so angry when i said qeybdiid is a moryään?

Abwaan   

oba hiloowlow;853915 wrote:
Abwaan dadka sida adigo kale nabad-diid maha ilaa iyo hadda cid og maleh qofkaad aad taageersan tahay ruux walooba waad kaso horjeeda mugdiga kaso bax, Shariif iyo Baadiyow waa niman soomaalida oo dhan uu simantahay oo aan aqoon qabiil,,, waxaa tahay waa la yaqaan adiga qabyaalistaha ugu weyn meesha closet qabyaaliste baa tahay,

loool...Ma saan baa kuud dambeysey? Anigaad kar igu sheegtay, bal hadda labadeenna kee takhaya.....FYI anigu waxaan taageersanahay Bashir Nur Loyan and he is not my ina adeer, just on principle.

Oba, you are not the only one aan ku eedeeyey inay ina adeer taageeraan ee waa lagula qabaa is deji.:D

Abwaan   

Somalia;853916 wrote:

There's a war brewing in Galmudug no doubt but I don't think it's with Puntland.

so this is the whole reason aad u taageersan tahay in Southern Mudug dagaal sokeeye ka dhaco, at least wixii aad qabto ma aadan qarsan.

Somalia   

Abwaan;853923 wrote:
so this is the whole reason aad u taageersan tahay in Southern Mudug dagaal sokeeye ka dhaco, at least wixii aad qabto ma aadan qarsan.

Wallahi billahi it wasn't, what the hell, I don't want war, I even supported a Central State from Hiiraan to Gaalkacyo. :eek: If there's war how will I have peace?

Abwaan   

Oba, maradii baa kaa dhacday, go back and akhri the whole thread, I am not a Qaybdiid supporter. I just corrected you markii aad tiri meyd baa suuqa Gaalkacyo sidii cowboys dagaalamaya la soo daadshey. You should have thanked me for correcting you, inaad i xagxagato ma ahayn, anigu ma kula mid noqonayo I need my xaal now.:D

Abwaan;853926 wrote:
.. anigu ma kula mid noqonayo I need my xaal now.
:D

Maandhoow afar faatoxo qaado on behalf of Oba, waliba labaan kuu cadeynaynaa as you are a Mudug boy;).

Anyway the big question is will Qaybdiid head North or South on his next war, God forbid. The only viable income for Galmudug to survive is to demand its piece of the airport cake, and that is what i think will cause trouble.

Abwaan   

oba hiloowlow;853927 wrote:
Arin dhacday ninka beeninaayo sow adigu oo sheeko jiko ku tilmaamay oo hadana ii tiri bandiiradley waxba kama ogide haka hadlin, that says it all duqa!

Waryaa Ilaahay ka baq, weli waan kaa celinayaa god baadna ki socotaa, aniga Bandiiradleey wixii ka dhacay ha iiga sheekayn.....Mar horaan ku dhahay Cadde Uul iiga sheekee car aan kugu qabsado.:D Iimaankaaga salaadda ha ku xiran kuma dhahayo, laakiin tan haka yeelin. Dad meesha ku dhintay oo inta Gaalkacyo looga gurmaday meydkooda la keenay lagu aasay waa jiraan laakiin suuqa ayaa la waray waa sheeko islaameed.:D xitaa dadka qaar ayaa meydkooda days after duurka laga soo helay and this is one of the many reasons that I do not support the likes of Qaybdiid. Meesha waa lagu dagaalay, maxkamadahana Sadly waa loo awood sheegtay dagaalkan meelo culus baa laga hagayey, intii dhimatey Ilaah ha u naxariisto, ayaandarro ayay ahayd, ICU inay durbo oroddo oo dhahaan Hargeysa ayaan tegetynaa waa ku khaldanayaayeen, in la laayanawaa looga khaldanaa.

Somalia   

The airport, no way no how, what a dream, there's limitations on peace and appeasement isn't one of them. This airport is being developed soon and halls in more money than any other airport in Puntland, it's tarmac and strategic in every stretch of the imagination when it comes to Somalia.