Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Cabdi Qaybdiid: The new president of Galmudug.

Abwaan   

I think he is Uganda, I was reading some statement that he recently released regarding this matter. I guess he is on Tima-kala-Jeex and Caalin's side.:D

I hope dadkaan masaakiintaa inaan hub la iskugu dhiibin.

Faroole already congratulated Qaybdiid, but still there is no statement from the president or the PM as far as i know, that could solve the problem.

Abwaan   

lol@ Faroole and his supporters, marna waxay leeyihiin waa xaafad la dhaho Baraxleey marna waxay leeyihiin waa maamul, xaggeen u raacnaa? :D

The president and the PM iyagaaba toodii haysataa oo Nairobi laga sugayaa within hours insha Allaah.:D

Yunis   

Boowe-yaasha, what are your reasoning for supporting Qaybdiid? The last standing warlord – This is the same guy who partook that cleansing of Galkacyo back in ’92. As soon as Qaybdiid solidifies power a showdown is inevitable between him and Faroole.

Somalia   

Yunis;854159 wrote:
Boowe-yaasha, what are your reasoning for supporting Qaybdiid? The last standing warlord – This is the same guy who partook that cleansing of Galkacyo back in ’92. As soon as Qaybdiid solidifies power a showdown is inevitable between him and Faroole.

He's the right man for the job, may he continue his reign. People who are against him are spoilers including Caalin, Caalin is the biggest spoiler, to hell with that nigga like_thumbs_up.png

Carafaat   

This is getting ridicolous. Why are we discussing the internal politics of Galmudug? It's not even

A full Habar, but 1/3 of a habar.

Carafaat;854187 wrote:
This is getting ridicolous. Why are we discussing the internal politics of Galmudug? It's not even

A full Habar, but 1/3 of a habar.

" Maseer aa ku haayo waa kaa muuq muuqataa " :D heer xamar style

Caalin attended the today's conference between the Road map signaturers and the US state officials led by Clinton. Qaybdiid is in trouble.

shir6.jpg

shir21.jpg