Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Cabdi Qaybdiid: The new president of Galmudug.

Somalia   

Abwaan;853951 wrote:
Waryaa Somalia, foreign layne, I don't beleive in Meles and Itoobiya contributing any good thing on Somalia. Haka xishoonin you supported Ethiopia and TFG because of one man. You do no support Sharif but you support Abdiweli 100%. i know who and why you support, ha isku deyin inaad igu ciyaartid oday.
:D

Actually I supported Sheikh Shariif until I saw his opposition to federalism up to May, that's why I support Abdiweli now. Baadiyow would have been my candidate if I didn't see his tone regarding this matter as well. I only have one issue on my mind, federalism. It's people like you Somalia ka degi weysay, before Al-Shabaab it was you and after them you'll still be there. I bet if I look back at your messages like I used to do with Somalina, I will see hypocrisy as well. For example, she was against Ethiopian troops and claimed they killed many people in Beledweyne, but when they returned she was for it even though they had the same allegations against them i.e extra-judicial killings.

1. You think Qeybdiid had principles.

2. You think he killed many people.

3. ICU were Somalis so we shouldn't fight them, they can fight us.

We understand this loud and clear. I think your opposition to Qeybdiid even though you support him is to not pick some parts of TFG cause then we will see you as the qabilist you are.

Abwaan;853875 wrote:
It will be interesting to see who is invited to Nairobi si uu saxiixayaasha asbuucaan kulmaya uga qayb galo. If Caalin attends, it looks like in Cabdi Qaybdiid uu bacaad qoorsagaaro ku hayo, but if Caalin is not allowed to attend then that means Caalin daadka ayaa qaaday.

Technically, Gen. Qeybdiid has not been sworn in so i would not be surprised if Caalin still attended but Qeybdiid must be sworn in before the 14th of Aug when he is offically due to take office. Reality is Qeybdiid was always going to take this one home. People are just sick of the sight of Caalin and anything will be good enough for now. Kiimiko & Caalin have wasted precious time. Let's keep it moving!

Abwaan   

Sabriye, people may be sick of Caalin but they should not be overcome by emotion. Unity is the most important thing. The last thing that the region needs is 5 leaders. If people come together, including his critics and he wins the majority of the vote it is ok that Abdi Qaybdiid is elected but what is not good is the political hijack.

Abwaan   

Che -Guevara, When should we listen to you?

Che -Guevara;646875 wrote:
It seems da boys from Mudug wanna blunge Somalia into another senseless war. I hope Qaybdiid and Yeey's tribesmen don't follow these tards.

Mogadishu 18, July. 06 ( Sh.M.Network )- Abdi Hasan awale Qeybdiid, one of the recently defeated warlords who is now in Galkaio district of central Somali regions has vowed returning back to the capital soon.

Mr. Qeybdiid whose militiamen were defeated after three days heavy fighting with the Islamists in southern Mogadishu expressed concerns over the Islamists dominance in the country and urged Somalis to give hand in withdrawing them from the country.

“The Islamists horror ones, they are dealing people inhumanely†he said adding that his defeaters starting evil acts in the country.

“We know what their intension is, they will not bring peace in the Capital but they will restart new trouble instead†Qeybdiid said through the phone in Galkaio.

He also said that Islamists are trying to instigate fresh feuds in Somalia after 16 years anarchy.

“Those who say implement Sharia Law are creating fresh fighting in the country, so I call Somali people to withdraw them from the Capital†he said.

“They are not working for the religion but they have hidden agendas, they started killing and imposing tough rules on the people†he added.

Qeybdiid also expressed optimist over returning back to the Capital.

“I will get back to the Capital soon if Allah says†Qaybdiid said
adding that he will try to do so whether using power or other options.

“Mogadishu is my hometown and will be back soon when ever possible†he said.

Qaybdiid was the latest warlord to be driven away from Mogadishu after heavy fighting with the Islamists.

Shabelle Media Network, Somalia

This time?

Che -Guevara;853955 wrote:
It almost seems like some of you are prone to negativity and conflict. Just wish the man all the best and hope everybody in the region benefits from this development.

or now?:D

Abwaan, if you have ever read the constitution, the vice president has the right to announce the elections in the absence of the president. Further to being absent, when asked about the elections, Caalin insisted he will not step down before 2013. Everyone in Galkayo will tell you Caalin has been politically defeated and will be labled a "spoiler". Prof. Shirwac who was chosen to head the election committee did the right thing. As for Caalin announcing a second election committee to cause confusion by creating multiple elections and then claim to have been warning people about the very mess he created!! That only showed how desperate he was to spoil but the show ended when the inhabitants of Galkayo poored onto the streets in celebration not to mention celebrations ongoing around the globe at this moment. Caalin and his bitter diaspora buddies who held another press conference can stuff it. Galmudug doesn't need anymore time wasted. Its time for business adeer.

Qaybdiid may not be our ideal leader and the fact he is more of a soldier rather than a politician doesn't change the reality of him being the only candiate that can clean up shop! Frankly that is all people are concerned with now.

Abwaan   

Sabriye, I care less about Caalin and I also think that he should be a history but I am against another conflict caused by bad politics. What is one going to do about Timo-kalajeex and his co, Abdi Shukri who has money and can play dirty politics, those who blindly support Caalin. I think this could have been prevented by delaying the so-called elections for few weeks and bringing different factions together rather than rushing things up, like what just happened.

Abwaan, Abdishukri is a member of the diaspora and has no real influence in Galmudug. If your suggesting he can buy the loyalty of the people that is another story but to reaffirm the legitimacy of this election, after there was some confusion on when the election would take place, the high court of Galmudug ruled that the election must take place on the 1st of August. So to delay the election would go against everything constitutional all in the hopes of satisfying Mr Caalin who doesn't want to step down and new comer Tima kala jeex who wants to try his luck in a place were Caalin and Kimiko are considered to be enough of a trial and error presidents. Call Galkayo and they will tell you, that Qeybdiid had already won over the new MPs of Galmudug so mr tima kala jeex resorted to staging his own elections with the advice of Mr Caalin but that is all a history now. At most they will bark from the side lines as Qeybdiid has well over 80% of the population in his favour which is more support than Caalin or Kiimiko ever had from the local population.

Abwaan   

loool....80%, goormaa aftidan la qaaday? We will see meeshay ku dambayso insha Allaah....Khayr Ilaah haka dhigo. Way adag tahay in meel la gaaraa marka qofku meel ku dhego.

That is the estimation the locals give you and to top it off, the remaining 20% are said to be mainly undecided but of curs you appear to value the diaspora more so we'll wait for them to use their "money" to win back hearts and minds.

Abwaan   
:D@Diaspora. You can label me on that, I don't want to label you. The reality is the Diaspora are the ones who established Galmudug, not the locals. The brain and the resources all came from the diaspora. Do you disagree with that? Believe it or not all I am against is bloodshed and you cannot avoid that when those in power have blood on their hands.

Tama kalajeex.

Laba garre.

Kaba kutukade.

Qaybdiid.

Mudug is full of weird names.

I was listening to Caalin today and i was astonished when he said TK's election was legitimate, and he was repeatedly talking about the1995 internal Jifo civil war repeatedly which i thought he was trying to instigate it and whip clan emotions.

Somalia   

MoonLight1;854145 wrote:
Tama kalajeex.

Laba garre.

Kaba kutukade.

Qaybdiid.

Mudug is full of weird names.

I was listening to Caalin today and i was astonished when he said TK's election was legitimate, and he was repeatedly talking about the1995 internal Jifo civil war repeatedly which i thought he was trying to instigate it and whip clan emotions.

He called Qeybdiid's election moryaanimo looooooooooooooooooooooool.

Abwaan   

MoonLight1, magacan baa kuu been sheegay miyaa? I am sure your abtirsi includes Shir-Wanaaje.:D.

lol@Caalin, GalMudug version on Jaamac Cali Jaamac.:D

Abwaan;854148 wrote:
MoonLight1, magacan baa kuu been sheegay miyaa? I am sure your abtirsi includes Shir-Wanaaje.

lol@Caalin, GalMudug version on Jaamac Cali Jaamac.

lol

Shawqi calls me DAYAX NUUR meaning Moonlight;)

Where is Xuseen Caydiid in this, is he still in Asmara?