Sign in to follow this  
Narniah

Leave my clothes ALONE!

wyre   

Showqi;849652 wrote:
Waaban yaabanahay anigu! Alpha are you male or female? waa maxay waxan aad meesha ku soo qortay....
:o
:o

He Is Talking With MMA Dee :D

Narniah   

Chimera thanks for your insightful post. I'm actually very well capable of saying no to people I don't know or strangers. @ the lock, I thought about that but I just couldn't do it. It's just not me lol.

Aaliyah thanks for your wise words hun, it reminded me of my older sister who's married comes to our house and says she wishes she was living with us again and reminds us of how one day we'll miss these moments.

We can only do this to those we love, no stranger would obviously do this. However annoying they are, I will always love them and love doesn't always mean saying yes..It's ok to say no sometimes. (Reassuring myself:p...Now I just need to put it all into action.

Aaliyyah   

you are wlc Narniah. That is exactly what I was talking about, your sister is right.

You are right "love" doesn't always mean saying yes, I guess sometimes you can say "no' if you want to have some kind of boundary. But, I doubt that will work with sisters. It is a general rule for sisters to share everything lol..haha dont be discouraged though, try to make some rules.

salaam

Narniah;849925 wrote:

We can only do this to those we love, no stranger would obviously do this. However annoying they are, I will always love them and love doesn't always mean saying yes..It's ok to say no sometimes. (Reassuring myself:p...Now I just need to put it all into action.

such is the corruption of indulging in western type consumerism that it now appears to have permeated all seemingly 'good' somali households. i remember in our family, we shared everything that could possibly be shared maybe with the exception of clothes.

Blessed   

I tend to be in hooyos wardrobe a lot, for diracs, shawls, bags (some of these are vintage), she has a very classy style which I absolutely love, I try her things on and admire them like a kid. I wish she kept her dresses from back in the day, they'd all be mine.. LOL. There aren't many other people whose style intrigue me as much. So, Narniah, maybe you just have a good eye for style.

That's the normal annoyances that come with sisters, Narniah. Just create a secret hiding place - I had one for expensive clothes, bags and perfume that I didn't want to share. Of course you're going to need to move your hiding place around. I remember I used to use my dad's wardrobe for my hiding place, until I discovered it was my mum's hiding place for jewellery. Ha ha.

It's fun growing up with a bunch of girls.