Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Euro 2008 - Official calaacal

Abtigiis   

He is there. Not only him, but a class of young unkowns such as Ibrahim Afellay of PSV. I think you understand tournament makes players. Expect new stars to shine.

Holland have some good youngsters coming through. van der Vaart managed 21 goals for Hamburg this year and should be good in Austria/Suisse. I dont think Gio v.Bronckhorst will play midfield, he will play at left-back. The 1 to play the holding role is a kid called Engelaar, who played great against Wales. He's strong on the tackle but most importantly his passing is top notch.

Emperor   

viera.jpg

All they way, go go goo

They are in the group of death, if they come out of that, I predict that cup of Shaash is theirs...

Euro kick off tomorrow.....

Tolka tuurka, NG was spot on when he said

Though you're useless in every other sphere (mainly football ), when you do tell a story you do it wonderfully.

Do yourself a favor and stick to telling tales.

708560_w2.jpg

If only words could describe how I truly feel about this hottie. Caawa anoo faraxsan aan seexanaa!

Abtigiis   

Turkey should blame its low self-belief. Portugal was suspect in defence. They should have attacked. Portugal's attack is blunt. They rely on the midfields. Early in the second half, when Fatih Terim closed down the flanks with 4-5-1 formation, Portugal were running out of ideas. I still believe Portugal won't win this cup. But you should know I predicted Portugal and Turkey will qualify from this group. Looking at the Czech's, I might have underratd them. They brought new good guys.

Anyway, all of us will be wrong on predictions. That doesn't prove anything. Ngonge just be bold enough to predict something. Markay ciyaartu dhamaato, waan sheegay ha odhan. I can do that as well.

Fabregas   

lol@ Lazie, you remind me of when I was school! Lakin, there are plenty faraxyaal and Wadaado hunks in town( provided u go thru the right channels), Galada sawirdoda nagada! :D

ps. FIFA done must up the draw tis year! Some nonsense bay sameyen! what a stubid organization, they are!

Fabregas   

They always look good and slick! But they've always lacked that Nistelroy/Trezgut/inzaghi type figure who can score a goal with his backside or roll the ball of his knee when there's five minutes to go of the Euro Final! Gomes had a few chances, but no convincing against top class opposition! Perhaps they can play Ronaldo in the middle and hope he gets the goals! Otherwise too much wing play and quality teams like Italy and Germany can frustrate the likes of Ronaldo/Simao!

who's playin 2day?