Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

HAG: Somalia’s Interhamwe

A_Khadar   

Awoowe I heard this group very long time ago and sadly those who beat its drums were very young men/women who have potentials to lead this nation.. Least to say is it's very misfortune.

Abtigiis   

A_Khadar; wrote:
...sadly those who beat its drums were very young men/women who have potentials to lead this nation...

I fully concur; I know Maaddeey can lead our nation. But that is if he outgrow this little tendancies. He cannot lead our nation when his five somali heroes are a medley of all sorts in terms of career but curiously all from one dusty region: Hassan D Aweys, Khalimo Khaliif Magool, Abdiqasim S Hassen, Adan Ceyrow..and last but not least General White-eyed!

DUDE, Please don't give other misinformation. Salaad Gabeyre's are not involved any politics and are not interested in this tribal messed up system of governing in somalia at this moment. plus none of the living sons of salaad gabeyre is named Liibaan. PS. Gabeyre is a common name and you'll be surprice howmany people have last name as Gabeyre so please people don't assume anyone named Gabeyre is somehow related to Salaad Gabeyre thank you all.

Abtigiis   

Thanks reer Benadir. Actually a source told me this Liban Gabayare is from the anarchist wing of the clan (central regions) and not from Mogadishu, which effectively means we might actually be dealing with Maaddeey himself. Also I hear this Head of HAG is actually a cleaner. Maybe the selection process considered cleaning as a useful experience for the planned cleansing of other clans!

So far the biggest achievement of HAG was to attend Somalilanders forums and to encourage them with their secession as a show of political support to a wronged ally! Ally against who? That is what we oppose.

Abtigiis hade taasi waa gaf adeer dad Culimo,waxgarad leh inaad ku tilmaantid anarchists just because of some individuals like Ceydiid,indhacadde and etcetra, Anigana waad ii gaftay maanta maadama hooyadey ay uu dhalatay dadka aad leedahay anarchist marka meeshaas haku ekaato anoo kula doodo haley arko bal.