Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

HAG: Somalia’s Interhamwe

Abtigiis   

In African villages, they say a man who gulps a mango seed, certainly trusts that he has a big anus, for the undigested seed would want to come out of the lower end of his alimentary canal one day. They also say one should never be sure about the happiness of a lizard just because he saw it nodding. The interpretation for the nodding lizard is to be sought from studies of nature and its family, not from psychology!

I hope the HAG has a big opening, as big as the farm lands of Mahaday to relieve the seed of hate and spite it has swallowed, when the genocide psychosis it is building finally delivers! I hope they are not misreading the shaking of heads and crossing of hands by men and women who belong to the clans who are the primary target of its vitriol, as one of trepidation and vulnerability! Much like fools mistake a nodding lizard for a happy little reptile! It is also a true moral truism that when you bring a maggot-infested log into your fireplace, you must expect a courtesy call from lizards!

If the mayhem of two decades ago revisits Somalia ever, one militant activist outfit, - an activist of retail identity and an ardent disciple of the doctrine of “the narrowing of self” would win macabre homages for its role in the genesis of such carnage. Derisively known as “H* Against God”, Somalia’s baby interhamwe, is a dangerous group whose message of hate and division has not claimed lives yet, only because the ground is not fertile for the execution of its genocidal agenda. Alshabab is in charge of many of HAG’s regular territories and the terrorists prioritize terrorism over genocide.

The day Mogadishu comes back to life and Somalis from all walks of life and regions return to their natural capital, the architects of this vile clan cult will start implementing the project of hate they have been crafting in foreign lands. It does not bode well for Somalia. Millions of wronged Somalis, who saw their houses looted and daughters raped in 1990, will not sleep in the open drunk with the confidence of being a native and a citizen of Mogadishu, when they hear the crescendo’s of yesterday’s war chants against them, in the slogans of the HAG! They will kick HAG on the teeth and mayhem will ensue!

It is true the HAG is populated with people who failed to make ends meet in work life, seeking a redeeming existence in political life. That is not only true for HAG but for “DAG”, D&M-AG and the myriad of clan-based associations (whatever they openly advertise their clan identity like the wretched HAG or they hide behind other convenient labels). It is hard to find men of integrity who have decent life as members of clan associations, because they simply have not time to waste on nonsense! The HAG can only win members and survive by selling stories of false victimization and conspiracies against the clan whose name they purport to represent! Hate, conspiracy theories, and manufactured fear of the other are the fodder which HAG and its likes feed on.

Our message to HAG is: HAG, you are not Le Mag! get Life!

Abtigiis   

HAG will be outlawed with the first resoultion of the permanent parliament after August. Which effectively means Maaddeey cannot return to Somalia without renouncing it.

Somalia   

If HAG is what I believe it is, then some of you ought to get invited to T&T forum group, some very interesting posts are made there.

NGONGE   

In the interests of equality and all round fairness, I hereby applaud A&T’s efforts here. No more envious glances from the HAG as he directs his vitriol at SL, PL & ONLF. I would also like to extend a hand of friendship and solidarity to our newly condemned brethren. :D

A_Khadar   

Abtigiis;843881 wrote:
:D
miyaad taqaanaa gudoomiyaha interhamwe'da soomaaliya?!

Awoowe Sifiican.. Though I didn't know he was the gudoomiye of this org....

AYOUB   

NGONGE;843885 wrote:
I would also like to extend a hand of friendship and solidarity to our newly condemned brethren.
:D

^ Hear Hear! :)

Abtigiis   

If this Gabayare is related to the General Gabayare Siyaad is alleged to have eliminated, then it rings a bell, and it matches the narrative of vindictiveness that HAG is often associated with.

By the way, one of the areas where HAG cells are most active is in Nairobi. Its danger is not only its exclusionary agenda and agenda, it is also creating a domino effect where others are emulating it, and using its existence to justify the assembling of another radical counter-HAG clan outifit!

Loooool@ngonge. The HAG contingent in SOL will not react like the SL and PL ones. Already clannishness is the breakfast and dinner of the south nowadays, there is this unwritten code that clan issues must not be discussed openly. The southerners do not feel comfortable discussing clan matters. That does not mean they do not practice it, but yhey are certainly more civilized than SL and PL. Maybe the diversity of clans helped this commendable transformation. And it is precisely for this reason that i think the HAG is a dangerous novelty!