Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

HAG: Somalia’s Interhamwe

AYOUB   

Abtigiis;843959 wrote:
We call a spade a spade, never a soil redistribution implement!! And we call anarchists anarchists!

You're not calling spade a spade but clannish mud-slinging. You accuse HAG of "openly advertising clan" yet support 0gaden Liberation Front. You call HAG Somalia's Interahamwe yet they are an unarmed organisation that never harmed a person never-mind committing genocide. In fact you are shameless cheerleader of clannish armed factions like the Khatuumo militia who have killed and shed blood. Spade a spade? What spade is that? The one you're using to dig up Mogool (AUN) for a cheap political shot?

I still see when you are coming from. You prepared to say anything that suits or justifies the Azania project. The original Dhaanto-dancers have better chances than these Mau Mau puppets if you ask me :)

Carafaat   

Abtigiis;843891 wrote:
If this Gabayare is related to the General Gabayare Siyaad is alleged to have eliminated, then it rings a bell, and it matches the narrative of vindictiveness that HAG is often associated with.

By the way, one of the areas where HAG cells are most active is in Nairobi. Its danger is not only its exclusionary agenda and agenda, it is also creating a domino effect where others are emulating it, and using its existence to justify the assembling of another radical counter-HAG clan outifit!

Loooool@ngonge. The HAG contingent in SOL will not react like the SL and PL ones. Already clannishness is the breakfast and dinner of the south nowadays, there is this unwritten code that clan issues must not be discussed openly. The southerners do not feel comfortable discussing clan matters. That does not mean they do not practice it, but yhey are certainly more civilized than SL and PL. Maybe the diversity of clans helped this commendable transformation. And it is precisely for this reason that i think the HAG is a dangerous novelty!

All over Europe they are organising their secret meetings, cuqdad aan jirin la isku shubiyo. Their agenda is not based on what they share or want, but rather who they oppose. Most of them are young folks, many educated, who take clan politics much to serieuz.

It's a pity that some haven't learned anything from 21 years of civil war.

Oba, shame on you for defending this sinister Anarchist clan club!

Abtigiis   

AYOUB;844051 wrote:
You're not calling spade a spade but clannish mud-slinging. You accuse HAG of "openly advertising clan" yet support 0gaden Liberation Front. You call HAG Somalia's Interahamwe yet they are an unarmed organisation that never harmed a person never-mind committing genocide. In fact you are shameless cheerleader of clannish armed factions like the Khatuumo militia who have killed and shed blood. Spade a spade? What spade is that? The one you're using to dig up Mogool (AUN) for a cheap political shot?

I still see when you are coming from. You prepared to say anything that suits or justifies the Azania project. The original Dhaanto-dancers have better chances than these Mau Mau puppets if you ask me
:)

For unrepetentent worshipper of clan entity like somaliland, this is a bizzare accussation! Khatumo is a clan, so is Somaliland. Wake up Ayoub!

By the way, I do not support Azania, nor do I endorse the O in the ONLF! The record is there if you want to see. I have boldly stepped out and rubbished this O preoccuptaion, but that will not stop me from opposing the murderous campaign of Meles Zenawi against my tolka! He who cannot fight against the abuse of his own son cannot speak against injustices against the son of his neighbour! I am proud of the legitimate struggle against Meles's tyranny, but I realize the ONLF way is not the way to win! Things will change!

But you, a man who names himself after a clan - and a clan known for its foolish military strategies (kaarta- Ayoub) believe this somaliland thing is above clan, when you know it is not! You refuse to tell your tolka to embrace reality when you know the current project is not going to yield any returns!

Indeed, HAG is worse than the armed groups in Somalia. It is sowing a dangerous seed of further division based on false victimisation! It should be stopped or else it can lead to genocide! The focal strategy of HAG in its genocide psychosis campaign in the past years was to build a coalition of haters by bonding with Somalilanders! "Waa la idin laayey. Anaga ma ahayn. Xaq baad u leedihiin inaad go'daan" nonsense is their slogan, as if most of the artillery men in somali army who destroyed Hargeisa were not from "HAG" lineage! The HAG is as dangerous as InterHamwe. Just because they haven't yet started calling some clans "Cockcroachs", doesn't mean they do not think of clan cleansing!

You gotta like their boldness though-no pretending that are promoting Somalia's interest like the past tribal rebel groups with the big S in the acronym.

AYOUB   

^ Please stop being melodratic and tell us what HAG has done to deserve your wrath and silly labels. Seeds of division, did you say? The truth is the Somali republic is still reaping what MOD fathers saw decades ago. I don't know what you'd said if the HAG does get armed like the the clan militias that you do support. Please don't get me started coz it's Friday, but do tell your beef with HAG

Abtigiis   

So you are telling us HAG is the antithesis of MOD! :D That is what we are opposing. No MOD, No HAG.

The crime of HAG, beyond the silly things they say, is that it is taking somalis back to clan-based political organisation at a time the emergence of Tayo, Hiil-Qaran, etc are starting to herald a new dawn of somali politics based on principles and beliefs and not on regions or clans. It is also serving as a scapegoat for other clannish outfits who would have similar agenda to that of HAG to mashroom!

Now that I have given you my reasons and I see your preoccupation with MOD is blurring your objectivity, can you give me one reason why HAG has to exist?

Carafaat   

Abtigiis;844077 wrote:
So you are telling us HAG is the antithesis of MOD!
:D
That is what we are opposing. No MOD, No HAG.

The crime of HAG, beyond the silly things they say, is that it is taking somalis back to clan-based political organisation at a time the emergence of Tayo, Hiil-Qaran, etc are starting to herald a new dawn of somali politics based on principles and beliefs and not on regions or clans. It is also serving as a scapegoat for other clannish outfits who would have similar agenda to that of HAG to mashroom!

Now that I have given you my reasons and I see your preoccupation with MOD is blurring your objectivity, can you give me one reason why HAG has to exist?

Indeed! It's not like HAG is advocating to build schools or an local administration.

Abwaan   

Loool....Abtigiis....HAG and ONLF should both disappear! Do you agree? Mise ONLF in la taabto ma rabtid? :D