Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Puntland: Political muscles made of myths

MoonLight1;843426 wrote:
.................There is oil in many places in Somalia and Puntland in particular no doubt about it, but these dodgy companies can not and will not be able to extract a cup of it.

That is just fine by me. All of Somalia's natural resource wealth should be extracted with a national government doing the over-watch. One the other hand, if Faroole can get a cup out to world markets then he deserves more credit than am willing to give him.

Some Planders suspect Abtigiis was employed by SL agencies, just like his cousin Farax Macalin was few years ago.

But you will remain Deputy hater yaa carafaat.;)

Abtigiis   

Dr_Osman;843427 wrote:
Puntland remains mighty strong HUUU RAAA baan ku iri abti.

Indeed, it will remain mighty on the basis of false rig, just as you will remain a profound thinker on the basis of this fake Ph.D. On a serious note, I am sure you have a Ph. D. But I think yours stands for Permanent Head Damage!

Somalia   

Abtigiis;843429 wrote:
The real problem is not dodgy companies. Companies want profit and could not wait to extract what is there. The real problem is dodgy puntland politicians, who provide fake geological survey documents to companies and pilfer some dollars.

This is the best one :D

Abtigiis, if there's no oil, why should the drilling be stopped, because of its psychological effect or that the outcome might put Puntland in another playing field in regards to politics?

Carafaat   

The oil story was meant to get political leverage in Somalias politics, constitution making process, and the coming elections. But none of it has worked, thanks to Abdiwali and Islaan Bashiir. Who broke up Faroole's unholy alliance. The boqors stands alone and I am sure Faroole is content with being governor of booming city of Garowe.

Sayid, Moonlight, Dr.Osman, Uchi, Burnt Money. All the boqor kids are angry, they dreamt of becoming the Somali version of Emirati princes. And the rest of Somalis becoming their subjects. :D

Abtigiis   

I can understand if Uchi falls for thick oil sham; I can never understand how SayidSomal can think the oil story is true!!

Carafaat   

Abtigiis;843453 wrote:
I can understand if Uchi falls for thick oil sham; I can never understand how SayidSomal can think the oil story is true!!

They all know there won't be no oil production anytime coming 10 years.

But if Dubai can have a Royal House, loyal subjects, booming economy and still have no or little oil income. Then so shall Qardho. :D

Abtigiis   

Carafaat;843459 wrote:
They all know there won't be no oil production anytime coming 10 years.

But if Dubai can have a Royal House, loyal subjects, booming economy and still have no or little oil income. Then so shall Qardho.
:D

:D :D :D lool at Dubai analogy. The problem with Sayid is he cannot even dream wiihout asking for permission from the overbearing Farolites!! The man (sayid) is sin of Dar.od. He can not have a wish, a dream like his puntland siblings.

I go away for ten minutes and look what happens - it is open season on Qardho.

Horta you two (Abtigiis and Carafaat) define OIL?

peasant   

War ninkani asbuuca uu Hargeysa ku soo dhakhleeyo puntland waa caaya Somaliland na waa amaana. Marka ay dhowr bilood ka soo wareegto fasaxiisa ayuu saaxiga keena!

peasant;843469 wrote:
War ninkani asbuuca uu Hargeysa ku soo dhakhleeyo puntland waa caaya Somaliland na waa amaana. Marka ay dhowr bilood ka soo wareegto fasaxiisa ayuu saaxiga keena!

Doqon ma waaye never lets SLrs down.;)