Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Pictures from out about

Buuxo   

Lovely Pictures Ibti. You deserve bilad Sharaf, for how you handled the disgrace of a Doctor.Continue the great work.

Alpha, wax Isku Fal. you should be ashamed of yourself for supporting Qurun in the name of Qabiil.

Subxaanallah! - I am truly shocked by this story even more so by Alpha addition of insult to injury.

Ibtisam – Hope you are well walaalo – I must say your handling of the situation is to be commended and should be an example for law abiding citizens. Having said that I don’t think two days in jail even by the standards of Somali jails is in line with this guy’s punishment unless it included fines or other measures.

"Let the punishment fit the crime" principle requires that the level of punishment be scaled relative to the severity of the offending behaviour. However, this does not mean that the punishment has to be equivalent to the crime. So for all those calling for the guy to meet some sort of rough justice are either simpletons ruled by emotions or simple cannot see beyond their nose.

Furthermore, this perpetrator actions and behaviour highlights the need for Medical Board independent of politics and clans and has teeth to protect the general public from unscrupulous individuals such as the this guy described here.

NGONGE   

^^ I am one of those simpeltons and I strongly reject the accusation that I can't see beyond my own nose; I see Ibti's bloody one warya. :D

If only SL had a proper justice system no anger would have taken place, women beaters are the only guys that get me to abandon my soap box and feel like scuffling.

Juxa   

Sayid I am truly disappointed

Ninka doqonka luqada uu fahmaa waa inla garaaco kaliya. This particular doqon deserved in haraanti iyo feer lagala daalo

In fact honor demands it on top of justice

I agree with you saxiib - but the fact the police were called and they came to arrest the guy shows that there is system there at least event though it may not be perfect. Plus the other measures of him been banned from working in that Hostpital.

Don't abandon your box yet - work with the system and changed it for the best - as Ibti is doing (i hope)

Edit - Dumaashi - don't be disappointed with me - i agree the guy should be punished accord to our laws and customs - i don't agree with jungle justice and luckily neither does Ibti.

Malika   

Sayid -The jungle justice of clan against clan wasnt what some of us had in mind - just the ciyaal xafadaa kind, wait for him by a luuq at night - beat him senseless or the mafia kind, to be arrange he wakes up with the fishes in some island..lol

Juxa   

A little nice reminder for next time he lifts his hand to harmless woman be it his wife, daughter, sister , a nurse or a woman whose ideas he hates

Lol@malika

NGONGE   

Sayid*Somal;839201 wrote:
I agree with you saxiib - but the fact the police were called and they came to arrest the guy shows that there is system there at least event though it may not be perfect. Plus the other measures of him been banned from working in that Hostpital.

Don't abandon your box yet - work with the system and changed it for the best - as Ibti is doing (i hope)

Edit - Dumaashi - don't be disappointed with me - i agree the guy should be punished accord to our laws and customs - i don't agree with jungle justice and luckily neither does Ibti.

War Ibti waa qac dee. She's such a workaholic that I bet you she does not remember what colour hijab she has on her head right now.

Of course, in all seriousness, the offer to beat the guy up was a spur of the moment thing and came out of total annoyance at this fool daring to raise his hand to a woman but, had she egged me on and said "beat him beat him", I probably would have sobred up and suggested we think this thing through first (no out of fulaynimo, you understand). :D

p.s.

How could I work from the inside when I'm in far off London? All I do is pepper the ears of those that support the Kulmiye government with endless rants about the poor Oromos (it starts there you see).

Malika & Juxa - that is still not justice - my definition of justice requires that the punished know why they are being punished and by whom and more importantly the accussed accepts the punishment even if they don't agree with it and it has to be public and transparent.

Being roughed up in some dark alleyway is hardly going to convey that justice has been done - even if you shout out "that will teach you to lay your dirty hands on my sister/cousin/friend next time".

Juxa   

Years ago I was attacked by oday whilst at work. I was young, less lipy and actually nice at the time. I think he was not happy about some document the home office had etc and was not willing to accept my explanation. He jumped over the reception and went for my shirt. Luckily the place was full of people and he was held back. Police were called.

I was more shocked than hurt and my boss insisted I pressed charges etc. I was sent home to recover but next day I heard that half my qabil men were searching for him, he apologised and said he did not know who I was... Need I say he won't be lifting his finger to another lady.

Sayid I am sorry but he should be punished severily. You can't possibly understand how it feels when qofka xoog badan hits you. No amount of xarig would suffice for me

I want him beaten, bruised and shamed

Dumaashi - All that guy learned was not to mess with a lady who has qabil men willing to kill for the slightest offence - nothing more - next he will try with someone he sees as looma ooyaan. He did not learn anything about being charged, criminal record and probable being deported as result of his actions.

Juxa   

Somalidu waxay dhahdaa nin aan shanta kaa celin sharci kama celsho

I will leave it there and hope no one attacks your nearest and dearest