Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Rudy's European trip

arafat is rudy doing a euro-trip? this is interesting indeed. any american who goes out of their country is either very rich or cultured. i think rudy could be one of those third culture kids.

Carafaat   

Alpha, Rudy is coming to Europe. Eventhough Rudy may seem a polluted ghetto kid, he is in fact a cultured green enviromentalist and support growing natural bio-friendly, toxic-free ganja. Rudy will visit and taste some green stuff at the Grasshopper Coffeeshop I, II or III. Or any other of the 500 "coffeeshops" of Holland.

http://www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&q=grasshopper&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1680&bih=921&wrapid=tlif133828158344010&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=co7ET5CZJMeX8gOTtpncCg#um=1&hl=nl&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=coffeeshop&oq=coffeeshop&aq=f&aqi=g10&aql=&gs_l=img.3..0l10.1595.1595.0.1894.1.1.0.0.0.0.36.36.1.1.0...0.0.kH44nfo49l4&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=cbe1bdd1d76754b&biw=1680&bih=921

Malika   

So Rudy, when are you decending upon us? ...we havent got a version of Jac[Hargeisa best host] in UK , but am sure a red carpet, water/stink bombs and a tour could be arranged..lol

i am just coming to Ames-town for a wedding of my coz!! Other than that, wat happens there is on the d/l. In the nomad land...me gonna hit the d-booty land 1st to get lil jiggy where most of my family lives now. then may be harg-town, then bos-town to ce what these no gooders s r upto.

After that, me gonna hit asia to check on my homies from jr-school n college in India and south-asia. We still keep in touch. We do re-unions now and then.Majority of them are from India, Singapore and Malaysia. very nice folks.

My homie--carafaat..u gotta change this name cirfiit!! then u will see chicks rocking u like the the titanic tell u disappear!! hada they scared of your name lol...

Rudy you're different then the average American you're a traveller and most Americans are not much of a traveller they have never left their state let alone the country.

Paragon   

Carafaat;835488 wrote:
Alpha, Rudy is coming to Europe. Eventhough Rudy may seem a polluted ghetto kid, he is in fact a cultured green enviromentalist and support growing natural bio-friendly, toxic-free
ganja
. Rudy will visit and taste some green stuff at the Grasshopper Coffeeshop I, II or III. Or any other of the 500 "coffeeshops" of Holland.

Hadda Carafaat rudy waaba amaanayaa :D

BN   

I did the whole 'backpacking around Europe' bit a number of years ago...ah, to be young again. Anyhow, Amsterdam is a beautiful city. Beautiful people, atmosphere and foods. The city is easy to get around with the trams (you can hop on and off...don't think I paid). The 'red light' district is quite small and touristy...but you can find it if you try hard enough! LOL. Thankfully, drugs aren't as prevalent as one would imagine.

For a really interesting country, try any in the S.E. or far North (Iceland/Greenland - beautiful countries).

Enjoy, mate.

BN;836101 wrote:
I did the whole 'backpacking around Europe' bit a number of years ago...ah, to be young again. Anyhow, Amsterdam is a beautiful city. Beautiful people, atmosphere and foods. The city is easy to get around with the trams (you can hop on and off...don't think I paid). The 'red light' district is quite small and touristy...but you can find it if you try hard enough! LOL. Thankfully, drugs aren't as prevalent as one would imagine.

For a really interesting country, try any in the S.E. or far North (Iceland/Greenland - beautiful countries).

Enjoy, mate.

You need to pay for the tram it's not free. Those were the good days you got lucky, now we use a electronical chip card for all of the transport.'Free' hop on and off is not possible anymore lol.

I dont drink, smoke nor chew! I am mainly interested in food, sweets, n xalimos in that order. MY due date looks like Sept's early part. I dont like very warm summers and nor cold winters. So Sept should cool n nice.

So what does Jac mean malika? I never understand that word forever. B will be guide, so make the time homie-gal. I can be very demanding..lol

See yall Euro-trash pretty soon. Ama have a chit-chat with Carafaat why he wossed out with that chihuahua mentality!! Check these words meaning below: lol

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chihuahua%20mentality

chihuahuasf1.jpg

Carafaat   

Looooool@Chihuahua mentality. Spot on sxb. You should know people are intimidated by a small dog rather then a big and furry one. :D